Chapter 1

Okay guys, this is it! Finally we are in the book 2! Thanks for th support guys! I promise that this will be more interesting than the book 2, i really promise. Okay guys, let's get started!

________________________________ ______________________________

Joanna's POV

"Okay guys, i know it's 4 in the morning, but you have to remove your knocked down heads on your own beds, because we have to get started." I said as i tapped their foreheads so i can wake them up. We already sleep together at the same house for already 3 months, of course, it's our job to help together 24/7,

"5 minutes more please!" They murmured at the same time.

"No guys we really have to do this thing up before it's too late, we really really have to get started for our first album, Ms. Christina said right?" I explained,

Yes, we already have our own manager, she proposed a contract, yes she really proposed a contract on us, of course we are really happy for that, how good is that right! And how fast was the time is, i can't believe that we will become famous like this, like we really have to create an album!

But i won't forget the time when we change ourselves to our new look, all people were shocked, yup! I can really tell. I hope i can do a flashback.

_Flashback_

"This day will be different." We all said that sentence at the same time, well i think it will really would.

"Oh My Gosh! They look beautiful." The girls said as we pass through them.

"They look gorgeous and hot wearing black though, they look more beautiful than you babe." One of our classmate said to her girlfriend and then her girlfriend just hit him at his arm, "Ouch! Just kidding." The guy said while rubbing on his arm, which her girlfriend just punched him.

"Who are they?" The 'mean girls' said and then they raised their eyebrow and cross their arms through their chest.

"They look better than the mean girls, right?" The teenage girls said, and i think the mean girls just heard that, because they looked at the girls so angry, and the girls just looked up and just tapped their shoes at the ground like nothing happened.

"So guys, i think we are already at our classroom." Taylor said as we walked in the room, of course with some nervousness filling our body, but i just realize, so what? So i decided to fill myself with confidence as i walked through the room and sitted at my own chair, so do they.

"Are you new here? What's your name?" Alex said, he's my ultimate crush before, i've change because of Thomas, but i think, my feelings for Alex is back, Fudge! He's so handsome, cute, with the help of his quiff and brown eyes, brown hair, cut smile, i think for me, he's so perfect.

"Um hello? You know staring like that and not anwering my questions, really make me feel awkward, so...." Alex said.

"Oh sorry, i'm Joanna, Joanna Calustine remember, i'm your classmate, do y-" He cut me off and said, "Nah! Just kidding, i know you, i'll always be. You look beautiful, not because you've change, because you always look beautiful even before." He said with his cute smile, and then i can't help myself, i'm already blushing and my cheeks are started to heat up, and then i smiled back.

I was about to speak but suddenly, our teacher came and greet us and we greeted her too, we can't speak, because it is already at our rules in the classroom, no more talking to each other if the teacher's arrived.

"Wow, And who are you, beautiful ladies?" Ms.
Ernistine asked with a smile came out in her face.

"Um, Ms. Can't you remember us?" I asked loudly at our classroom so she could hear it.