Chapter 14

Belle's POV

I put all my clothes already at the cabinet, so do Kiro. After arranging my clothes there, i sat on the bed, Ah! It's so soft, i tried to rest my back at the bed, rest my head at the pillow, oh my gosh! So soft, not like at our house, but i still love that house, even it's messy and not like this.

"Looks like you're loving that bed, huh?" He said with a smile, but i tried to ignore him.

"Hey, Belle!" He tried to call out my name, but still i won't mind him, and pretend asleep.

"Belle, i know you won't fall asleep unless you are given such time." He said, but wait, how did he know that? But i don't care.

"Belle, come on! Mind me!" He said and i know he's faking his cry. I bite my lips, so i can stop my giggle, "Am i invisible?" He added,

"Belle, are you sure you won't mind me?" He asked me but still, i don't mind him,

"Well, if that's what you want." He said, and then i feel hands on the top of my tummy and started to tickle me, so i opened up my eyes, and started to laugh so hard,

"Hahahahaha! Stop please, stop!" I shouted but still, he's not minding me, well is this what they call, Karma?

"No, i won't stop unless you'll mind me, and talk to me." He said, but i shake my head from left to right to say no, why should i? Well, hello? I'm not atupid to talk whom hurted me so much, but-still-he-won't-stop! Oh my gosh, i'm so ticklish!

"Help! Help! Help!" I shouted,

"Belle, you're so ticklish!" He said, as he giggle, his giggle was so cute!

"Stop! Hahahaha please stop! Help!" I shouted once again,

Then i heard someone knocked so loud, so much loud, then Kiro stopped tickling me, finally! So we walked at the door and i opened the door,

It was them! But what are they do- Oh! Did they heard my help? Is that mean that my shout was very loud? Oh my gosh!

"What happened?" Joanna asked with her worried face, "Something happened?" Therese and Zenny asked at the same time, "What's wrong?" Ashley asked, "Are you okay?" Taylor asked too,

"It's Kiro." I said and they glared at Kiro, "What did you do to her? Did you hurt her again?" Therese asked,

"What? What are you talking about? I'm just tickling her." Kiro said and they all take a deep breath, so do the boys,

"We thought something happened, don't shout for some help! You make us worried!" Taylor said,

"Don't blame me, blame Kiro it's his fault." I said as i giggled,
"Okay okay guys. Atleast they're already friends." Andrew said as he smiled at me and Kiro, wait what?! Friends? With the guy who broke my heart? No, i don't think so.

"Me? Friends with him? He didn't even say a sorry or any apologies." I said as i cross my arms through my chest. But  maybe i'll honest this day, my anger for Kiro, was like gone. Maybe let's just forget the past anyway, he's already making friends with me, how mean was i, if i won't take it.

But then he hold my arms and he twisted my body so i can face him and then he kneel and said,

"Belle, can you forgive me? If you'll forgive me, i won't do it again i promise, i promi-" Kiro said but i cut him off and said, "Stop! Stand up!"

"No i won't stand up, unless you forgive me." He said.

"Are you serious about that?" I asked him first, you know just for sure.

"Yes, i am." He said and then he smiled at me, "Okay then. Friends, i'm just kidding." I said as i give him a smile too,

Then he stand up and cheered up and said, "Thank you Belle!" Then he pulled me for a hug, and it is very too tight! I-can't-breath!

"Kiro i-can't bre-breath!" I said and then he let go of me now and said, "Sorry, but thank you."

"Yes, finally! Someone realize what i said a while ago, I told you guys, it's so nice to forgive other people. And by the way guys, past is past, never discuss. So move on." Andrew said.

"Maybe it's only for you guys. It's so hard to forgive other people with just one word and five letters, he BROKE your heart, CHEATED on you, even they know it really hurts. Why should us girls forgive guys like that?" Therese said as she walked out and walked straight to their room and i know she's referring it to Edward.

"Oh my gosh, why you girls, can't get over it?" Thomas said, what the hell? Joanna asked very quick, "What? What kind of question is that?"

"I'm just asking, girls can't just move on and try to make some drama all around it, walk out and everything that makes us guys, very sick." Thomas said, so mean!

"May i ask you a question, Thomas?" Joanna said as she put her arms through her chest, and Thomas said, "Of course."

"Why you guys don't care about girl's feelings? Why you guys can get over it and now acting like nothing happened? Why you guys can make other girls realize that they aren't important to you at all, and make them realize that we girls are weak and you boys can make us fall down? Why you guys can tell that to us that you're stupid enough to love us? Why you guys can lie infront of many people, just to make your life good? Why you guys can forget all the things that we've been through, together? Why you guys can break promises to easy? Why you guys can forget that all? WHY DID YOU LET US GIRLS, FEEL THIS WAY?!" Joanna exclaimed and suddenly tears just fall down at her eyes, "Sorry guys, i have to rest first, and maybe Thomas' right. Maybe i should move on from what he did to me before, that REALLY. REALLY. HURTS." Joanna added, and then she walked straight to their room.

"Oh my gosh! What just happened?" Zenny asked,

"Maybe Thomas and Edward, you should talk to them and make this right." Andrew said,

"Fuck! I made her cry again. Maybe i really should, may you excuse me guys, for a minute." Thomas said and then Michael said, "Make it an hour." I don't know if it is a joke or not, but i won't laugh.