Chapter 24

What is happening to the world? Is this really happening? Joanna and Alex are now-? What the hell? I thought there's a chance that Thomas and Joanna will be not like that, but i think it is just thoughts.

Why is this happening? This little shit is bothering me. Why can't i just look forward that everything will be okay. That everything that we've been through together was the past.

Taylor, just thank God that all of us now are friends, that's all. It is good to be friends again, so not every single one of us wouldn't feel hurt anymore.

For Thomas, i feel such pain if i were him, especially if i can't move on from the past. Maybe if i am Thomas, it is so hard for me to look at my ex- girlfriend hanging out with her new boyfriend, i know everybody will feel that too.

And wait, let me clear this out, Michael? Do you have another girlfriend, i mean a girlfriend? What is this? Who is Elisha? Argh! I want all of this question should be answer straight. Who is that fucking girl, trying to steal Zenny's place? I know past is past, but, but..

This one too, Ashley and Simone, are they already into relationship? Because i checked Ashley's phone, she's keep on texting and texting Simone, that she couldn't let go of her cellphone. What's that all about?

And this one is bothering me too, Jairo.

From: Jairo

How are you?

To: Jairo

Yeah, i'm okay, kinda busy
and stress but i'm fine, how
about you?

To: Jairo

Yeah i'm okay. Wait up, i'll
text you back, i need
to work on something, Bye!
Take care.

Why are these things trying to scrable our memories, i want to go back in the past and get these things straight, i want all of this, will be back like we used to do, hang outs, bonding times with laughs and smiles, singing around the circles, taking the long way home so we could hang out a little bit longer, sweet moments, if i could do that. wait wait wait, no Taylor. There's no way i will go back to the past,

Wait, i really want to. But no, i can't. Argh! Why is this thing makes me crazier than before? I hate this thing! I can't understand myself anymore.

"Argh!" I accidentally say that word, and the only person who saw that and heard that is, Luke. Why did you said that, Taylor! Stupid of you.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked with holding my shoulders, aww, how friendly.

"Yeah i'm okay, i'm fine." I said and just rest my elbow at my knees so i can rest my head on my hand.

"No you're not." He said, "I know that you're not. What's the problem little princess?" He added with a poke on my tummy, oh i miss this time when we're still together, wait Taylor!

"Luke, are you serious about the nickname? Little princess?" I said and he laughed, "Come on, it's cute, you're cute, fair enough." He said and his laugh changed into a sweet smile. So i just smile too.

"So what's the problem, little princess?" He said and he moved a little bit close, i think 1 inch of closeness.

"Nothing, little prince." I said and i laughed on the nickname 'little prince', how hilarious. But he just laughed too and poke again my tummy, "May i tell you, that TICKLES!" I added,

"I'll do it again if you won't tell any of your problems." He said and setting his hands to poke my tummy,

"Okay fine. Something just bothering me today. That's all." I said and i look at him at his eyes and he look at mine too,

"What's that all about? I can help?" He said, but i just shrugged and looked down,

I don't know what is he doing right now but, he's swaying that his shoulders are bumping to mine, but also makes me smile,

"What the hell are you doing right now?" I said with a little giggle.

"Dancing." He said and he do it even more lively and energetic, so i decided to do it to him too,

"What are you doing?" He asked,

"Um, doing what you're doing and fighting with you and i can make you realize that i'm much stronger than you and than you think." I said as i excerted effort to bump on him.

"I think this is a fight." Luke said as he did one too. That's an ouchy one. So we did it a lot of times,

"Okay, stop! Stop!" I said and i giggled,

"I won't stop if you won't tell me your problems, just tell it Taylot, spill the beans." He said and still, he didn't stop it.

"Are you serious about that?" I said with the match of raising my eyebrows at him,

"Yes, do you think i'm joking? Just tell it! Come on." He said,

"I'll tell you if you'll stop swaying or doing something." I said and i think i convience him, he stopped.

"Like what i've said a while ago, Something is bothering me." I whispered at his ears,

"What's that then?" He whispered back, and it tickles me!

"Don't get to close, it tickles me." I commanded, "Oh! Sorry about that," and then i decided to continue, "Why is this thing happening to us?"

He was shocked about that question, he stared at me for a while, and he smiled. "Don't worry, we can pass this thing, together."

I looked down, because i'm very disappointed of myself. I don't know why. But suddenly, he hugged me very tight, i looked up and look at him, because it's awkward that he is hugging me for nothing? "I know you need a hug, my little princess." He said, and that nickname, is bothering me too!

"Stop calling me that! I'm not a little- princess." I said but he just laughed,

"You're not the boss of me!" He said and still, he's hugging me very tight,

"Yes, i'm. So let me go now, before i can't breath. And stop calling me that." I said but he didn't do something, but he said, "Again. You're not the boss of me."

"Mister." I said, and he sighed, "Okay, Ma'am."