Chapter 7

Joanna's POV

Oh My God! Is this true?! I already pinched myself, i already punched my face with my own fist and knuckles, i already slapped my own face with my own hand, so i can surely know, if i'm already out of my stupidness.

"Girls, we have to talk." Ms. Christine said, and we all asked ourselves, why? Because people in here a while ago, already left this place.

And then i saw Mr. Revin is talking to the boys too. I think he's telling the same as Ms. Christine was telling us, and then hell! They're walking near us, oh god why!

"Girls, boys, we have to fix this thing up." Ms. Christine said,
I really want to tell her that, Ms. We can't just forget the past and try to move on, like we can't get over it. But if we have to, well, i'll try.

"How?" I asked with my eyebrow raised and cross my arms through my chest.

"You have to bond with one another, you'll have a trip together! By next week, and starting next week, you'll stay at one roof." Mr. Revin said,

"What?!" The voice of us all, started to combine and do the unison.

"Yes, that's true, at least starting next week." She said,

"Wait, wait, wait, let me clear this up, how about our house? Do we have to leave it there and won't get back? And wait, are we going to do this thing like forever?" Taylor asked very very confusingly.

"No, don't over react. You have to do that like some months only." She answered.

"Huew! Atleast we have a break." Ashley said.

"Yes, we do. But why do we have to take a trip?" Thomas asked. Wow, unbelievable he speak after some hours.

"Oh! Do you still remember that issue, that really make your life miserable? Still doesn't remove on the top hottest news. So if you really have to clear your names at media, you have to do this." Ms. Christine said,

"And if you really want to end this thing up already, you have to deal with this." Mr. Revin said,

"So all of this was all settled and prepared, and that's mean a lot that you've plan this too far." Zenny asked,

"Yes you are right!" They said, so we walked through the parking lot and stand there for a minute and talk first about the trip, they've plan too stupid.

"Wait, did i said you'll start next week?" Ms. Christine clear it out first, "Yes, why do you have to change it, to start next month? I'll be so happy for that!" Therese said,

"No, you'll start tomorrow, or later because it's already 1 in the morning." She said, fudge! Why did she even corrected it!

"What! You've got to be kidding me!" Taylor shouted as she express how shocked she was.

"No, i'm serious. So that's all for today. Why all of you don't just go straight to the van of the boys and stay at the house of the girls, start now?" Mr. Revin said and all of us started to widen up our eyes.

"Yes, good idea." Ms. Christine said as she nodded at Mr. Revin.

"No it wasn't. No i won't agree." I said,

"You won't agree with that deal? It's for your own good and
i-" I cut Ms. Christine and said, "I won't let any boys sleep at our house."

"No, the boys will stay at your house. That's all." Ms. Christine said.

But suddenly the other girls looked very shocked and suddenly waved, Ashley was confused too, like me, because the other girls were waving their hand i don't know who is that they're waving at, but, but i'm trying to ask myself, who was that? and Ashley feel the same too, the two of us feel confused about the girls.