Chapter 19

Luke's POV

I open up my eyes, but as i open it, my head hurts, Argh! Like totally! Oh yeah, we drunk last night, what happened?
Now i see Taylor, sitting up, i don't know why?

"Hey Taylor what's going on?" I said as i poke her on her shoulders.

Then she look at me with her widen eyes, "Are you okay?" I asked her because she's acting weird.

"Don't ask me if i'm okay, ask yourself if you're okay!" She said and then she stand up straight,

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked her because i really don't know.

"What i am talking about? You don't remember anything?" She asked, what is it?

"No, all i can remember was, i'm drunk." I said and then she take her deep breath,

"I told already myself that you won't remember anything. But it's good enough for that. Okay, i guess maybe i'll take a bath first." She said and then she grabbed her towel then she walk straight to the bathroom.

As she close the door, i decided to text the boys, what did i do last night? What happened? Did something happened? I can't recall.

To: Stupidshits- Guys, i really need your help. Hope you're already wake up.

Then my phone vibrated, finally there's already an awaken guy.

From: Chikalandrew- Yeah what's up?

From: Uncle Thomas- What is it then?

From: Kiropella- Okay, we're here for you bud.

From: Chael- Yeah yeah yeah what's up!

From: Edwardwar- Go, go straight to the point before anything else.

Wow! They're all awake, huh? But i can't believe it, so i'm the only guy, who's not up this time? Well, i can't believe it, because before almost everytime i'm the first one to wake up.

To: Stupidshits- What happened last night?

From: Edwardwar- Uh-Oh! Don't you remember?

To Stupidshits- Do you think every single shits, happened before i remember? I drunk a lot of beers last night, can you please tell it.

From: Kiropella- He can't remember anything.

From: Chael- Yeah i know right.

I feel uncomfortable this time, i think i have to remove my t-shirt, i hope Taylor won't mind it.

To: Stupidshits- Guys, just tell it!

From: Uncle Thomas- We'll just comeover there, and let Taylor, comeover here first so they can bond with Joanna, like switch places you know.

To: Stupidshits- Okay. I'll ask Taylor if she's in.

From: Chikalandrew- I know she'll agree with it, she can't stay longer with you, you know you might do something.. hahaha just kidding.

From: Chael- Hahahaha  i know right! Hahhhah

To: Stupidshits-What are you two guys talking about?

From: Well, you'll find out what

To: Stupidshits- Fuck you all!

So i close my phone and wait Taylor to show up.

=

After some minutes, she's already finish taking a bath! Wow she look so beautiful, she's fitted with Ripped jeans, loose black t-shirt and her slippers.

"Wow, you look beautiful." I said,

"Well, you look ho- oh! Um, why are you shirtless?" She asked and then she look down,

"Oh sorry. But you'll get used to it." I said and then i remember that i should ask her about the coming over of Thomas, so she have to switch places for a while.

"Um, Taylor can you switch places with Thomas for a while they'll comeover here, so maybe you can agree with it?" I said,

"Oh yeah, sure, where should i go? On Thomas and Joanna's room?" She asked,

"Yes, so if won't mind......" I said but she said, "No it's okay."

Then our conversation was cut off by the people who are knocking on the door and i know they're already here.

"I think that's the boys." She said and then she open the door, "So, bye guys." She said and then she wave her hand so do i.

The boys already come in, and made some loud noises.

"Quiet guys! Please shut up your mouths!" I shouted at the room, and they zippered their mouths, good.

"So, here we are at the room, of the boy who had an amnesia." Andrew teased me, well hello? I can't remember anything that happened last night.

Then they all sitted at the bed and they left me standing, no good manners.

"So tell me guys, what happened last night? Tell me already." I said, i'm an impatient person.

"You and Taylor hang out a little." Edward said, what did he mean hangout?

"What do you mean, hang out?" I asked them with my confuse tone, there's a lot of meanings,

Hangout : a place where a person spends a lot of time

And the other one, for us is we kiss one another, and i know it wouldn't happen.

"You. And. Taylor. Hanged. Out." Thomas said it clearly.

"What do you mean hang out! Please clear it out!" I shouted,

"You and Taylor kiss one another!" They shouted at the same time.

I was like, 'what the fucking hell'. Oh! So now I know the reason why Taylor asked me if i remember anything last night. Is this even true?

"What? Is that true! Guys, it's not your time to tell a joke, okay." I said as i rolled my eyes to them,

"Well, we're not telling a lie, or even a joke!" Michael defended.

"So, are you saying that, we actually kiss one another?" I asked them once again, and they nodded,

"Who did-" I said but i was cut off by Kiro and said, "You did."

"What? I did! I told myself before to stop doing stupid things!" I shouted and they all laugh,

"Did she slap me?" I asked and maybe the answer is yes.

"No, she didn't. And the weirdest thing is, she kiss you back." Thomas said.

"How long-" I was again cut off by Kiro, "How long did you keep on snogging? Hmm, almost 10 seconds."

10 seconds! 10 seconds! I think she like it, hahaha..

"Why are you smiling? Stop it! It's so creepy!" Andrew shouted and then he giggled.

Taylor's POV

"I can't believe that he's my first kiss." I said to the girls, we texted them when i arrive at Joanna's room.

"No. No. No. I can't believe he's your first experience of snogging." Ashley said,

"No, no, no. I can't believe that she kiss him back." Joanna said, and then she wiggled her eyebrows.

"The thing is, i don't know why i kiss him back." I said but they just giggled a little and said, "You still love him, don't you?"

"No i don't!" I said,

"Pwsh! How it felt, huh?" Zenny tease me.

"Does it feel so warm?" Therese asked with her teasing tone.

"Does it feel so sweet? How does his lips taste?" Zenny asked,

"Can you please take the topic off me! Let's just watch tv." I said, and they all laugh.

My feeling right now, i can't explain! I think i won't forget THAT MIDNIGHT.