Chapter 22

(TOMORROW MORNING)

Zenny's POV

ARGH! My neck hurts! I think the cause is the pillow fight. Someone hitted my neck but i didn't know who is it. I wish that person have its karma. So i sit up straight so i can set my neck straight, but it's not enough. So i rest my neck to my soft pillow, ah! That's better.

"Good morning beautiful!" Someone shouted, and it causes my heart to beat faster, i'm shocked! As i find out who it is, it made me smile for a bit. It's Michael, with two cups of coffee and he's carrying the cups with a smile on his face.

"Good morning to you too, mister." I greeted him as i rub my eyes,

"This is for you beautiful." He said as he give to me the cup of coffee, i think he exerted effort for this.

"Who did this?" I asked,  i'm not sure if he is. Then he stand with his confidence and look up with his fake cough, what does it mean?

"Who did this, mister?" I asked again, and then he look at me with his serious eyes, and said, "Are you numb or something? Of course i did that for you, beautiful."

"Okay mister, i'm so sorry for that. But thank you very much, i really appreciate it. You really woke up early just for this drink, huh?" I thanked him as i sip on the coffee, ah, so refreshing.

"Yeah, So, beautiful. How's your beauty sleep?" He asked as he sitted beside me and sip on his coffee.

"Um, i can't say it's good but it's fine." I answered and i sip again at my coffee, i can't get over it, it's so, it makes me feel so refreshing.

"Why? Did i snore? If i did, i'm so sorry for that, i said it! I did sn-" I cut him off and said, "No, no, no, you didn't snore or anything stupid, my necks just hurts. That's all." I said,

"Aww! Beautiful's neck hurts, let me see." He said as he close his head on my neck and rest his chin on my shoulders as he blows at it, i don't know why. And i accidentally look straight at his eyes, i feel like, my heart is beating so faster and faster.

My eyes are lock to his, and i actually see my face at his eyes, what is this, i can see through his eyes, sparkling and shimmering.

I was about to tell something but, Michael's phone vibrated at the table, so he remove his head on my shoulders and he stand up straight, i watch him till he get his phone, as he open it, he's reaction was like, ' why did you ever existed!',

"What's the problem, mister?" I asked him, but wait, why am i saying that word, mister.

"Nothing beautiful, it's just my friend who really suck." He said as he rolled his eyes on his phone and close it, and sitted beside me again,

"Mister, our mates will comeover right?" I asked,

"Oh shit! Yeah, yeah beautiful. Let's start cleaning the room, oh, no. Our room is perfectly arrange and i'm proud of that, and the only thing is, we have to take a bath." He said and smiled.

"Okay mister. I'll take a bath first." I said as i raise my hand,

"Babe i should go first, promise i'll take a bath fast." He commanded,

"Wait wait wait. I didn't mimd that you called me beautiful, but this time, you called me babe? No, no, no. No way." I said as i stand up straight too.

He just smiled. And i notice something, he's looking at his towel, i think he's going to get it and run through the bathroom so he can be the first one.

He was about to run so i started to run too. I get my towel, hanging on the hanger, and run through the bathroom, but he did the same too, so the two of us now, are fighting who's going to be the first.