Chapter 2

Ashley's POV

YES! ICE CREAMS! Finally! Joanna will treat us. What flavor should i buy? Well, there's a cookies and cream, chocolate, vanilla, rocky road, mango, and mocha, what should i buy? Or should i say, what should Joanna buy?

"What will you buy, Ashley?" Taylor hide at my back and whispered.

"I don't know, how about you?" I asked her,

"Isn't obvious? I always buy cookies and cream! But hey! Asking a question to the person who asked you a question is really not good manner, Ashley Marfil!" Taylor said as she points her finger exactly at my nose and she poked it.

"Fine, fine. In case you'll do it again that poking thingy, please, pretty pretty please, don't touch my nose." I said as i do the angry eyes. Then Taylor giggled and walked straight to Joanna who's at the counter to buy some ice cream. Joanna nodded when Taylor said her ice cream flavor and i know, it is cookies and cream. So i decided to tell Joanna too.

"Joanna, cookies and cream for me too!" I cheered up as i tell her the flavor,

"Wow, looks like somebody is very excited to eat an ice cream, huh? Okay, i'll buy you some." Joanna said and then she nodded.

I was about to take a table for us so we could sit, but suddenly, my favorite song just played, my favorite song to do some dance moves, titled Timber.

So i dance with craziness, that actually i really have since birth, so i wiggled, jumped around, go up, down and dance like everywhere, and once again i jumped and land to someone's foot,

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorr-" I apologize while looking at my back to check who it is. I was cut from talking by my reaction!

"Wow, Ashley is that you? Wow." Simone said, he was my crush when we were in Grade 6, yeah, i was 12 that time, and now i'm 15 how long was that! But yeah, i'm still 15, like Zenny, Therese and Belle. Joanna was the older one and then next is Taylor. But i think destiny just help us to see one another.

"Ashley are you okay? Ashley!" He said while he is shaking my body, i was just staring at him, i can't explain how i feel right now, i was like, like, 'Oh my God'.

"Oh! H-hi Simone! Wo-wow, you look, you look different right now", he left the school after we graduted, he arrived to another country because of his mom, his mom was working there, he should stay beside his mother, so, that's why.

"You too! You really really look different! But it's a good different, you look amazing, you know, okay, i'll go straight to the point, you look beautiful." He said,

"Yeah, i know right, we should be like this though, so you know bands, we should do this thing for our band." I explained,

"Yeah, i know your band, your 7th DISEC right? Disec, disec is really, really -" I cut him off because i know what he'll say, "Disgusting. I know." Then we laughed.

"But i'm telling you, i'm already a fan of yours. Because my older sister was keep on telling me about your band, she is really a fan of yours. Like i'm telling you." He said,

"Oh! Tell her that thanks for the support." I said and then he nodded. And my feet is getting tired to stand up.

"Um Simone, you know, sitting is also good too, so you know, we can si-" I said, but i was cut off by Simone because he hold my hand and pull me at the table and sit,

"So tell me about yourself, tell me, tell me, tell me." He said while holding my shoulders with a little shake, like he really want to know about me.

"Well, here i am. Infront of my old classmate, named Simone, who tried to left the school very early and acting right now like nothing happened." I said while looking up, at the side and down, so he can't look through my eyes, and tell me that he can clearly understand what he had done before,