Chapter 4

Therese' POV

Strumming of guitars, our voices started to combine to one another, letting the flow be with. Perfect!

"Yeah!" We sang the last note, the title of our song, i mean the rock song is 'Out Of Control' it was written by Ashley, and only the few was ours, Ashley always cooperate in writting songs, and she's good in writting some of it. Before singing the Out of Control, we sang first the other rock song, titled 'Broken Rules'. That song, was written by all of us.

"Yes! Finally, we're already done, by two days! Whoo!" I cheered up as i stand up.

"Yeah! Whoo!" Ashley joined my craziness in telling "whoo".

"Oh guys! We forgot something very important." I told them with my frozen body.

"What is it?" They asked at the same time with there widen eyes,

"Oh Fuck!" Taylor shouted, i think she already remembered it.

We have to get dress by midnight, stars will be right there, they'll hear our songs, our new songs, oh fuck! How can we get dress if we don't have any clothes to wear there?

"What is that all about? I can't remember anything, all i can remember is eating ice creams and pizzas." Zenny exclaimed and all of us looked at Zenny and rolled our eyes to her, "What?" She asked confusingly.

"It's not time for your joke." Belle said,

"What's that all about! Hello?!" Joanna shouted, because no one was answering her question.

"The event for tonight, at midnight! We really have to get dress,"

"Oh Gosh! How stressy month." Taylor shouted as she put her palm at her forehead,

"I think time for shopping." Ashley shouted very excited,

"We can't go shopping without letting Ms. Christine know it, or else, you know what happen." I said,

"Yes, Ms. Christine will shout out again at us, because of that, let's just hide ourselves from them," Belle suggested,

"Or let's just close the mall for us," Zenny suggested.

"How about the people on the mall, we don't want to let people be shoed away because of us, let's just call Ms. Christine." Joanna said, and then i picked up my phone and call Ms. Christine,

*phone ringing*

"Hello Ms. Christine, we are about to go at the mall, we really have to buy some clothes, so i'm just wondering, if we could go there?"

"Okay. But i'm bringing you with your own guards."

"Okay, we have to go, bye!" The i hanged up my phone.

"See! It is a thumbs up for Ms. Christine. Just always tell the truth guys, always! So let's go, but we are bringing our own seceurity guard, in case of you know. Ms. Christine suggested it too, so..." I said,

"It's okay for us, Let's go to the mall!" Belle shouted,
So all of us walked through the car so we can arrive there.

=

"Oh i miss this place! How i wish we could go here every time we want!" I shouted as i opened my arms to hug the air, how stupid right? Well, this is me.

"Yeah i know right, well we're to busy to hang with this mall." Taylor said. Then we walked straight to the mall, good for us, few people are here.

"Where are the people?" Zenny asked.

"Well, don't ask for it anymore! Good for us, only few are here, so don't be!" I said.

"Well, i'm just wondering though, what if people are just there at our back." Zenny said, and we all said, "Pwsh!"

"7th DISEC!" Someone shouted our band name, and we all looked back and all of us were shocked about it.

"I told you guys, people will just appear at anytime, life is such a stupid thing! So just expect them and get used to it too." Zenny murmured.

People hugged us very tight, like we can't breath anymore! But suddenly when people tried to get some pictures of us, take a photos with them, our guards push them away from us, so we can take a deep breath.

"Sorry guys, we really have to go, we have to buy some things. Bye guys! I love you very much, thanks for supporting!" I shouted to them,

"We love you too!" People shouted back as they can, they were rumbling around, i can't anymore understand what they are saying, but they're telling something, but we just waved back at them.

We go straight to the store where good clothes we can wear for midnight, maybe pants and plain black and white t-shirt with pair of converse shoes, maybe the black and white.

"I'll buy this one, it's amazing!" Zenny shouted, because her t-shirt says, 'Pizza are great' , she's really into pizzas.

"How about this one? Well, i know this one will be good at your own eyes, but this one will be mine, buds! Mine!" Ashley said, her t-shirt says, 'We are the kings and the queens'.

"Ehem ehem, this one is the best!" Joanna said, because her t-shirts says, 'Broken Scene'.

"No, this one guys." Taylor said as she raise her t-shirt on the air, her t-shirt says, 'Punk rock'.

"Wait, wait wait, look at mine." Belle shouted, she fits her t-shirt outside so we can see how it looks at her, it says, 'Gonna own our night'.

"Wait guys, maybe you have stupid texts at your t-shirts but, look at mine." I said,

"Plain black and white? Seriously, we're going to buy some t-shirts with some text and you're not even going to buy some like ours?" Taylor asked.

"So what? It's more okay when things are simple, when it gets more than that, it gets complicated and you're there trying to exert effort for them, gonna try to become more presentable with them." I said, what the hell? I don't have any idea why did i said.

"Whoo! Such bitter! But anyway, let's get this thing already, it's already 7:00 p.m." Belle said.

"Yeah, good idea! What i have to buy something at the bookstore, you know, i'm already into reading books." I said, and they all nodded.

"But bring the guards with you." Joanna said,

"Argh! Over protective." I said and rolled my eyes and put my arms through my chest and try to run straight through the bookstore with my guards trying to catch after me,

"Here we are. Wait, where's the book of that amazing author? I know it's here somewhere." I stand next to the books, trying to find my favorite book, i find out that book was released yesterday. 

I look at my left side, it's not there. I look at my right side, it wasn't there too! Wow! What a really good timing!

Oh My God! Is that-is that? Is that E- but suddenly

"Oh my gosh! Sorry mi- oh my-Therese? Therese from 7th DISEC? Oh my gosh! Can i take a picture of you, and with us together, please?" The girl apologized because she dropped the book, oh finally! It's the book! So i picked it up immediately so i can buy it. But before paying it at the cashier, the girl took a picture of us, and then after that i paid the book.

So i walked back to the store where my other buds are, but i just saw, i don't know if he's that, but my eyes just saw, just saw Edward? Or it's just my imaginations because of Simone, who tried to let me remember him, them! Nah! Nevermind, i think it's just my imagination. Yeah, i think.

__________ ___________ ____________ ___________ ___________ _____

A/N:

Guys! Hoping your enjoying the book 2! Hope you really are. Thanks for reading my sequel. I love you guys.

Do you really think it was Edward? Well,.........