Chapter 15

Thomas' POV

THOMAS, STOP MAKING HER CRY! STOP HURTING HER! IT'S ENOUGH THOMAS, ENOUGH!

That's all in my head, trying to remind myself about that, but this mouth, i can't control!

So i walked at the door, but i stand first infront of it, and trying to decide if i will really do this or not. I think if i'll do this, it will only make her cry, maybe? But atleast she know that i'm so sorry for all i've done at her. Yeah, i really have to do this thing.

So i twisted the doorknob and then walked in and close the door.

But i heard, Joanna is talking on the phone, so maybe later, i'll talk to her, i will just let her finish.

I was about to go out but i heard the name of Alex, is she talking to him again? I'm not this gossip person but i have to listen to their conversation, it's on loud speaker, i don't know why did she loud speaker it.

"Alex, why did you call?"- Joanna

"I was wondering if you're okay."- Alex

"Yes, i'm fine. I'm just feeling dizzy kiddo." -Joanna

"Do you want me to come over there? And why is your voice like that? Did you cry kiddo?"

"No i didn't!" -Jonana

"Joanna, liars go to hell, tell the truth!" - Alex

"Okay fine. I did cry but a little." - Joanna

"Why? Who did that to my kiddo? Did Thomas did that again? You know Thomas is really, really an arsehole!" -Alex

"Alex, stop being mean. But yes he did this. But it's not a big deal."- Joanna

"If i see Thomas, i'll punch him, you don't deserve to cry always." -Alex

"Alex. That's rude. Maybe i'm just too kid, who cries always!" - Joanna

"Yeah i think so. Do you want me to come over there?" - Alex

"No need, you might hug me again so tight, that actually i can't breath."- Joanna

"What? I'm just being nice, and i'm just making you realize that with me, you're safe and sound." -Alex

"What, somekind of a father, huh?" -Joanna

"No, i'm just being a good boyfriend." -Alex

"Boyfriend?! Pwsh! We aren't even in relationship! Shut up!" -Joanna

"Well, we can be." -Alex

Oh my gosh! Too much sweet! I kicked the wall so i can express how much i hate that! Argh! But i think it cause a really loud sound,

"Shut up, i'll call you later, something is strange around here."- Joanna

"Bye! Love you kiddo!" -Alex

"Hate you too, kiddo!" -Joanna then she giggled,

"Hey!"-Alex

"Okay fine. Love you too kiddo! Bye!"- Joanna

"Who's there?" Joanna asked as she walk through the door, i know that because of her foot steps, and go outside as fast as i can and lock again the door,

And then i notice that i am crying a lot. I don't know why? Am i jealous? Am i jealous because he said i love you to Joanna then Joanna loved him back? Yeah i think so.

I think i don't have the right to become jealous because we aren't anymore in relationship, and i regret that already.

I don't know why did i let myself to let go of her! I can't understand myself. I know i love her so much but i did let go. How stupid am i. Wait, wait, wait, i'm not the one who did break up? But i still let her go.

If i didn't want to, i shouldn't have. Fuck Thomas! Why are you regreting all of this? You're too late for that, she have Alex already, you're too late.

So i walked straight to the other guys because they're still talking to Kiro and Belle and said, "Guys, i just need to go somewhere else."

Wait, wait, wait. Why shouĺd i walk out? Stupid Thomas! I should talk to her.

"Why Thomas?" Taylor asked, "No,no,no,no. Don't mind me, just forget what i said, i'll just go back at the room, bye guys. Rest. Tomorrow will be our trip." I said as i walked back again at the room, and knock so she wouldn't find out that i heard their conversation a while ago.

"Who's there? But wait!" I heard Joanna shouted next to the door, because she's unlocking it.

Open.

"Oh it's you." Joanna said as she look down and walk again at the bed and sit to watch tv.

So i walked in and sit beside Joanna and watch tv too.

"So Joanna, sorry about a while ago, i didn't mean to make you cry again." I apologize but she didn't mind me and still concentrating herself at the tv.

"Joanna can you forgive me?" I asked but still, she's not minding me, hope God will help me throughout this.

"Um, Joanna?" I asked her once again but she's acting like she don't care around her, so i decided to distruct her from watching tv. I stand up infront of the tv, my height took advantage because i'm tall.

"Thomas, stay away from the tv. I'm watching." Joanna said as she look through my eyes and started to stare at me, finally i'm not invisible,

"I'm so sorry, Joanna. Please forgive me." I said as i look at her with my pleasing eyes.

"If i'll smile that's the sign that i already forgive and forget all about it, but if i don't, then i don't." She said with no reactions at all, she's serious, so i think she's serious about it.

So i decided to make her laugh instead, and take this opportunity of being infront of the tv, i make some funny faces,

And after some trials that she isn't smiling, finally! She giggled and said, "Okay fine! I forgive you, and i promise to forget about it anyway, but please stop doing that funny faces, it really makes you weird though." She said while giggling.

"Are you sure, you forgive me already?" I asked again, just so you know, just to make sure about it.

"Yes, just stay away from the tv, i'm watching Rise of the Guardians, i'm waiting for Jack Frost and he's really handsome." She said with her excitement tone.

"Like me?" I said, but then she laughed, "Admit it, you fell inlove with me." I said with confidence.

"Yes i am, but Alex is more attractive than you." Joanna said while still laughing but i was offended by that, so i just lay at the bed and rest for a while and watch tv with her.

"Hey, i'm just kidding." Joanna as she put her hands at my shoulders,

"Yeah i know but they say jokes are half ment." I said,

"Okay fine. You're the most handsome guy i've ever be with." She said amd it really make me smile and she smile back,

"By the way, are you and Alex, in relationship?" I asked her,

"No we're not! We're just friends that's all." She said,

"Why did you say i love you then? Why did he say i love you to you?" I asked,

"What i mean is i love him as a friend." She said as she look at me straight to my eyes and look at her too and she said, "Are you Jealous?"

"No i'm not, let's just continue watching Rise of the Guardians." Then she giggled and nodded. "What? I'm just curious about it, everybody was asking about it." I defend myself through it.

"Everybody, huh?" She asked sarcatically.

"Yes, everybody. Let's just watch!" I said as she giggled again.

Atleast i'm making her laugh instead of crying. That's all matters.