Prologue

Cheon Seong-im's POV

Hi, I'm Seong-im. Yea...the famous nerd in school, Cheon Seong-im. I practically have no friends in school, but in other words, a lot of "friends" in school. They are the big bosses in the school, and likes to bully people, especially nerds like me.

Well, I detest going to school everyday, but that does not mean I liked life at home. My mother died young and my father re-married. My step-mother is hideous and she does not care about me. My step-sister, which has no blood bond with me, is Cheon Ji-Min. Without my father at home, they treated me like the fairytale story, Cinderella. I'm like their maid, letting them boss me here and there every single day. Of course, my father did not know a single thing.

Those two sly foxes acted liked as if they treated me like their own child but once my father's gone, it's totally a different story.

You might ask, why am I so stupid to not complain to my father? I tried, but those two ended up creating stories and after my father left, I got double the scolding, beating and etc.

Anyways, back to school. Like I said, I detest school, not because of homework and teachers but because of the freaking bullies. My life is all about bullying, bullying and bullying again. One day, I was asked to transfer school. Although I still lived in the same house, but I hope things in my new school will turn out better.

A/N: Hi! How's the prologue? I myself, liked this storyline so much so I hope you guys will like it too!! I spend quite a lot of time on this so I really hope you readers will enjoy this! Thanks~