Chapter 1

'New school,new life...not.'
Seong-im
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seong-im's POV

It's a brand new day, and also my first day going to my new school. I am half excited, half nervous. Unknown about the things that I will face during school.

Will things be the same, I'm the same old girl being bullied?

Or will things change and I'll made new friends?

I hoped it's the second option, but I feel that it will be the first one.

"Yah Cheon Seong-im! Can you be faster?! It's your first day in your new branded school and you are acting like a slow coach! I seriously don't know why they want you instead of me! You are ugly, slow, nerdy and everything bad! Ugh just nothing good. I don't get it!" My stepsister, Cheon Ji-Min, shouted from below.

"Ne, Ji-Min eonnie," I replied with a sigh and wore my uniform. It was cool, not a normal school uniform but with a tie and checkered school laces sewed to the cloth. The separated skirt was a mini checkered, black and white skirt. The school socks were long white socks with black ribbons at the top. The school shoes were provided too, they are black in color without any designs.

After neatly wearing my uniform, I carried my heavy school bag down to the dining room and feast on my breakfast. "How do I look, eonnie?" I asked without thinking.

"Stop boasting Cheon Seong-im, even a branded pretty clothes on you will turn to rags," Ji Min rolled her eyes in frustration.

"Miande," I said to Ji-Min, lowering my head," I'm full eonnie, I'll get going. Anyeong~"

There was no answer, I expected that.

However, I don't mind. To me, this is a new school and a new start, I will prove that I'm not just a nerd and I can have friends.

[Time skip-reached school]

Finally! I reached school. Running Man High was huge! I waved goodbye to my chauffeur and stepped out of the car. When I stepped in, I bumped into a big muscular boy. I fell backwards but he did not. With that, everyone around us stared at me in disbelief.

'Seriously? What's wrong with them?' I thought.

"Yah! Where are your eyes man! Growing at the back? Pff, don't you know who am I? Oh wait, you aren't another transferred student are you? Let me tell you this, don't ever dare underestimate me and my buddies or you'll be dead..." The muscular guy boomed at me before walking away.

With that, the crowd scattered away profusely. I managed to catch up on one girl and asked her," Anyohaesayo, dega Cheon Seong-im immida, the transferred student as you know. Who was he boastful jerk just now? Seriously.... He's so rude..."

"Shh..." The girl pulled to one corner and whispered," He's the heir of this school, Kim Jong Kook. That's why he can boss people around freely without worrying about anything. Don't ever said what you've just said, keep the anger in heart. Trust me, you'll save a lot of trouble on you. Once, Kim Jong Kook and his gang even fractured someone's bone, causing him to never walk again. So avoid him and be polite, that's just an advice. Bye, and I'm Veronica Chin. I'm also a transferred student that transferred here last year."

Veronica waved goodbye to me and walked up to her classroom. I shivered at the thought of that. I thought my bullying days were over, but I guess not.

I walked up to my form room, Room 9, and freaked out. The guy, Kim Jong Kook, was in the class and worst of all, the only seat left for me was the one beside him!

Scared, I crept over and placed my bag down, trying to avoid his gaze. Unfortunately, he started speaking," Yo young lady, it's you huh? How's school?" He specific the word 'school' and gave me a push, almost causing me to fall over.

With my experience with bullies, it's not a good idea to ignore one. I asked back softly," I'm fine... Thanks..."

"You're welcome... Not~" Jong Kook smirked before turning back, facing to front. If I'm not wrong, I totally saw him rolled his eyes and mumbled,"Such a nerd..."

The words that I used to hear in my previous school...

Kim Jong Kook's POV

Pff... Such a nerd...

Another newcomer, another transferred student and of course, another victim of mine...

Hahaha!!

I'm totally going to inform the 'Running Man' gang to take action right after class, if possible, during refresh break too.

[Skip time-Refresh Break]

I took out my mobile phone and dialed my best buddy, HaHa's number.

9785 4709(This is not HaHa's real number, I randomly typed)

Brr...

Phone call...

K: Hi Haha, I'm Jong Kook.
H: I know that... Hyung, why call me now when we are going to have break?
K: I've got a new victim down here.
H: Really?! Omg! I'll inform the crew, information?
K: Name is Cheon Seong-im, same age as me, she looks blank as in she likes to stare into space and well, that's all I know about her. Wait- she has long black hair too.
H: Any more? Like detailed information?
K: She wears specs sometimes. That's all, so sorry, she doesn't talks to me and I won't talk to someone like her anyway.
H: Pff... Who will... This sucks man bro... Kay, I'll inform the rest. Seeya in the canteen.
K: Seeya bro~

End of conversation...

With that, I walked to the canteen, whistling my favorite song in glee.

'Cheon Seong-im... You're dead...' I thought to myself.

HaHa's POV

"What did hyung say?" Kwang Soo asked excitedly.

All the other members of the 'RM' crew were beside me when I'm talking, hence the message just need to be passed once, which was a good thing for me.

"Kwang Soo, Suk Jin, Joong Ki and Jae Suk Hyung, Jong Kook hyung told me about our new victim. She's Cheon Seong-im, lame name, has long black hair and wear specs sometimes. Come on guys, let's go hunting!" I announced.

"Woohoo! Finally a new victim! Let's go! Quick!" Excited little maknae, Joong Ki, cried out happily.

Just then, we spotted a girl, although we can't see her front view, but she seriously looked like a nerd.

"Just her will do, what do you guys think?" I asked.

"Okay!" The crew chore.

Just like that, we poured our fully prepared sticky water all over that girl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi guys! How's this chapter? A small cliffhanger for you guys... I hope you guys like it, my fabulous readers.^^ Who do you think the girl is?? Guess and comment! Haha! Please give me a small star if you like it, it will give me a lot of support! Thanks!