Chapter 4

'I want to die...'
Seong-im
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seong-im's POV

Why did Eun Hye's personality change so differently! Who is the real Eun Hye?

Questions rolled up in my mind and all I wanted was answers, but I have none...

Physical Education just ended like that, and my head was in a fog.

Eun Hye's POV

'Yes! I did it! I'm finally adapting to Jong Kook oppa!' I thought to myself happily.

However, somehow, something felt amiss. I feel that I had betrayed Seong-im's trust, and that I should have stuck to being good.

Just then, "Wow! That was good man! You finally did not stuck up for those nerds! Good one, darling..."

It was Jong Kook's voice!

Hearing his happy voice, all my previous thoughts vanished. I was drowned in happiness and turned around, almost screaming," Oppa! Jong Kook Oppa!"

I lunged onto Jong Kook and hugged him tightly," Yep! I'm siding you now, those nerds deserved to be punished! And I've made up my mistake by hurting that Seong-im just now, right? Oppa~"

"Yep yep! You are right at everything!" Jong Kook hugged me and spun me around, like our young times.

"Hehehehe!!!" I giggled out loud," Stop being so childish oppa!!!"

"Childish?!" Jong Kook placed me down and acted as if he was angry.

"Oppa~ Miande oppa! Miande!!!" I acted cute, which caused him to burst into laughter.

Just then, "Jong Kook ssi, I repeat Jong Kook ssi. Please report to the General Office right now!" The announcement spoked through the radio.

"I'll be right back!" Jong Kook assured me and ran off.

"Pali!! Anyon!(Quick! Bye!)" I screamed behind him.

He waved back at me and shouted,"Arraso!"

I grinned at his back and tears streamed into my eyes. I mumbled,"This time, you better not disappear into thin air. If not, I, Yoon Eun Hye, will never forgive you again!"

Seong-im's POV

"This is so confusing!!" I thought, annoyed and angry at myself.

For once and for all, I felt terrible! I want to die. But I keep asking myself, do I dare to die?

"Yes I do! And I'll do it today... I hate this life! I won't be bullied again! Never," I said to myself and walked towards a nearby cliff.

'Surely no one will be down there. You'll be dead for sure, Cheon Seong-im...' I thought to myself.

"Goodbye earth!" I shouted to the sky, closed my eyes," One, Two, Three, Jump!"

I jumped!

"Ah!!!!" I screamed out loud.

It felt endless, until my head bumped into a rock, and I blacked out.