Chapter 6

"So it goes like this..."
Gary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day....
Ji Hyo's POV
"Oppa! It's been one day ever since you've locked yourself in your room. Come on.... Come out of your room..." I begged and start singing the famous song in a cartoon movie, Frozen, changing some parts of the lyrics.

Do you wanna build a snowman~
Come out let's go and play~
I haven't seen you for one day,
come out the door,
and share some thoughts with me~
I'm feeling so lonely,
these few days~
Please come out and talk to me~

I heard Gary's giggles as the door unlocked.

"Wow! You sure is creative! And your singing is fabulous!" Gary giggled.

"Sorry about yesterday... But is it really something you can't tell me? If it is... I... I won't force you..." I turn my head downwards and apologized.

Gary's POV

Sorry about yesterday... But is it really something you can't tell me?

This sentence made me feel that Ji Hyo is different. She is someone I really can trust.

"My family matters... Okay I'll tell you..." I sighed," So it goes like this..."

"I lived in a very rich family with parents that pampered me-" I started but was cut off by Ji Hyo.

She asked," Isn't that a good thing?"

"Wait you impatient little girl. Haha!! So where am I? Oh ya! So my parents pampered me but they have different expects on me. My dad wants me to be an actor when I grow up and wants me to learn more talents, not on studies. However, my mother wants me to focus more on studies as she said that studying is the only ways to learn new things. Hence, my parents would always fight due to this and many other reasons. Sometimes, they even hit me to release their anger... I soon could not take it and left home. It's been 10 years ever since I've gone back," I ended with a sigh," I really miss my parents a lot but I do not dare to go back..."

"I can help you!" Ji Hyo suddenly exclaimed.

Ji Hyo's POV
I heard his "story" and felt like tearing up, I can't imagine myself being in such a family condition. I must help him!

"I can help you!" I exclaimed out of nowhere.

"How?" Gary gave me a frown.

"I'll follow you back home. So you would not be scared and maybe I can even recall my memories! You know... Doctors...?" I tried to convince Gary using my advantages if he went home.

"Okay... I'll go home. For you..." Gary nodded and start packing up his items and we took Gary's innovative "lift", made by himself for him to go up the cliff, to travel up. After that, we took a taxi to Gary's home which takes hours to reach.

After 3hours....
"Finally!" I said happily as we reached Gary's home, which was really VERY big...

"Close your mouth Ji Hyo," Gary giggled, which made me realize how opened my mouth is.

"So...sorry. So, what are we waiting for? Let's get in!" I laughed sheepishly.

"I'm still scared..." Gary tugged me backwards, putting more weight on me as I dragged him forward.

I rang the doorbell and a women around her 50s opened the door...

Jong Kook's POV

Sorry my dear Eun Hye. I didn't mean-(erase)

Eun Hye darling, I'm sorry for everything I've done-(too cheesy, erase)

Eun Hye ssi, let's break up(Heh Kim Jong Kook what are you doing?! Erase!!!)

I've been typing and erasing for the past half hour, still doubting what to write to Eun Hye. In the end, I decided to explain to her and let fate decide our ending.

I started typing:
Dear Eun Hye, I'm sorry for leaving you for two whole days without telling you beforehand. I know you might still be upset and angry with me but I really want to explain to you. Give me a chance, please? It goes like this. When I went to the principal's office, I met the principal which is my dad. You should know he has a heart attack that could happen anytime and it was then when it happened. He used his attack to force me to find the nerd, Cheon Seong-Im. So these two days I've been finding her. I know well that if I go back empty handed in a very short time, my dad would grow mad again. I'm very sorry. If you are still angry with me... Then... It's up to you the decide our fate Eun Hye. This is all I have to say. Regards, Jong Kook

Sent.

'Omg I'm so nervous! What would be Eun Hye's reaction?" I doubt myself.

Eun Hye's POV
After a few hours of sleep, I woke up with swollen eyes and checked my phone out of boredom.

One message unread.

I immediately opened the message, only to find out that the message is from Jong Kook.

'Read or don't read?' I thought to myself in frustration.

In the end, I managed to face my fear and read the message. I realized that Jong Kook had his own troubles too, and that I really should not had blamed him for leaving me. However, I still could not put down my hurt heart, I needed more time to heal and be prepared to be back with him again.

Jong kook, I understand. But I need more time to think. I'm so sorry, but we can't patch up now. There is a big hole in between us. I really need more time. -Eun Hye

Sent.

I sighed to myself as I thought about me and Jong Kook's life back then, I really want to turn time back to then, when me and Jong Kook are so close to each other; no Seong-Im, no Running man gang, no running man high, just me and Jong Kook.

Jong Kook's POV

*Dink!*

I heard a sound coming from my phone and checked it out.

One message unread

I'm sure that it's Eun Hye's reply but when I read it, my heart sank to its depth. We, me and Eun Hye, might really break up forever. That nerd Seong-Im is lost and now, I'm gong to lose Eun Hye forever or at least for now.

A/N: How is this chapter? I touched more on Jong Kook and Eun Hye on this chapter but hope you guys will like it! Sorry that I keep updating so long as I really have trouble with my school work and nowadays I'm sick too. Hope you guys will understand and thanks everyone for your support!😘