Chapter 7

Gary's POV
"Hee-Gun ssi? Is it really you??? Am I dreaming??" These are the first words that came out of my mom's mouth.

I was shocked, real shocked. This isn't like her. If it's the past her, she would pull me in and scold me for being so naughty. Maybe if worse, with some beating.

I could see my mom turning to Ji Hyo and her smile turned into a frown,"Who are you?"

"Oh I'm Ji Hyo..." Ji Hyo started introducing herself but to my amusement, my mom slapped her hardly, cutting her off.

"Is it you that took my son away from me so many years ago!! You... You made our home tattered... You made my son left me!!! It's all you!!!" My mom started pinpointing Ji Hyo like a mad women, which made me really mad.

She could scold me, beat me, but what has Ji Hyo done wrong to deserve this! She is the one who asked me to return!!!

Anger boiled inside my heart and I stepped forward and held my mother's wrist tightly, yelling," Ji Hyo has nothing to do with this!! It's all me!! Can you not misunderstand without knowing the situation?!!"

"It's you who is misunderstanding the situation! Can you not see? She's totally a vixen in disguise!! Good thing she brought you back!! Now, get lost Ji-wait, what's her name? Whatever... Just get lost!!"

"What. do. you. mean?!" I growled in anger towards my mother. She could be my mother, but she has no right to control my life, and hit Ji Hyo!!

At that moment I could feel a huge tension between me and my mother, only to be cut of by my father," What's happening here, darling? Tell me, everything can be so-(wanted to say solved)Hee-gun ssi! Is that really you?!"

"Yes, it's me," I replied, and turned to my mom," and, I left due to you guys and not whatever you are thinking. Please take note that if it's not for Ji Hyo, I might not even be standing in front of you guys!"

Ji Hyo's POV
Gary's words really shocked me, I did not know he would really stand up for me! Of course... The slap took me off guard too...

"That girl, isn't it her?! I remember there is one girl beside you when you left?!" I could hear his mother saying, with a confused look.

"What's happening, Gary? I'm confused..." I said my true words and looked at Gary.

"Okay, Ji Hyo and mom, that time was really very messy. I think I better explain clearly to you guys... so things goes like this..." Gary said and started the talk.

(A/N:this handwriting is his recalls of his talk and this handwriting is real talk but not recalls) 

"I am, like any usual day, went down to eat breakfast, only to see both of you quarreling. It was then I knew there was no more breakfast today and I have to go hungry. But, I was mad, really mad, I held in for very long and still, no one stopped.

"Dad! Mom! Can you guys stop!! I just want a happy family!" I remember I yelled at that time, but all you guys did was slapped me and told me I knew nothing.

I felt reckless at that moment, and I thought to myself,'why am I having a broken family? What's the use?'

When I thought of that, I realized that leaving the house could lead me to a better life. Mom, the girl you see is Tae Yeon, she's only my friend. When she heard that I want to leave, she introduced me to her little cottage under the mountain, where she once lived when she was young. Of course, we did not live together, she had another house in the city, and, she is married.

So, I left the house and went to the small cottage below the mountain. Tae Yeon cleared it for me and left me there, we said goodbye and that's the last time I ever saw her.

The girl here is Ji Hyo, actually she forgotten her name, so I created one for her. She's the one that asked me to come back home...." Gary sighed after the whole explanation,"Yea... so the whole story is just like that"

"What?!" I could see my mom staring at me in disbelief," so you left coz of us?! Me and your father?! Oh we're so sorry darling... we didn't mean to. Oh ya! We are okay now so don't worry. Come in Ji Hyo! Thanks for helping my son out, and sorry for that," my mom said while laughing sheepishly.

"Oh that's nothing, don't take it to heart," Ji Hyo spoke. Oh... she's just too kind... if I were her, I would have just burst out in anger!!!

After much thought, I finally remembered the real topic why I was back here," Oh ya mom, like I've said, Ji Hyo has lost her memory. Could you help her out? Will the best doctor cure her illness??"

My mom shook her head and frowned," I doubt so. But I could try. Just to give you a warning, things like this can't be forced or it will worsen. We will need to have a limit."

I nodded my head and smiled to myself, thinking,'finally.... Ji Hyo will get her memory back... Or I hope so...'

A/N: Sorry for not updating for soooo long. I don't blame those who left this book. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and well... I might be updating very slow so a very big apology to all my readers. Thanks for supporting:)