Chapter 5

"Do I like him?? This is so sudden..."
Seong-im/Ji Hyo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gary's POV
As I sat down opposite that girl I saved, my heart beat raced.

'Gary, calm down. Heh, you can't fell in love with a girl who doesn't even know her name?!' I mumbled to myself.

However, I knew badly that I've already done that, and it's in a serious state. For now, the only thing I could do is help that young and innocent girl recall her memories, and I'm going to do it!

"Err noona? Hmm... You can't just go without a name, why don't I call you... Hmm Min Hyo? Kang Min Hyo? What do you think?" I started a conversation with her awkwardly.

"Hmm... Nice idea! But I'm not your sis, am I? However, I have a nice feeling about the surname 'Song'. After all, I love singing songs! How about, Song Min Hyo?" Noona answered with a bright smile.

After one second, Noona's smile faded and replaced with a frown,"I can't decide... Which one is nicer? Song Min Hyo, or Song Ji Hyo?"

"Min Hyo, Ji Hyo... Ji Hyo sounds nicer right? What do you think?" I said my true thoughts, well, I actually thought of giving my daughter this name as "Kang Ji Hyo" but...giving the girl I like this name would be better!

"Okay! Song Ji Hyo! I've got a name! Song Ji Hyo, Song Ji Hyo~" Ji Hyo sang and squealed out loud in excitement, jumping around like a crazy women. Actually, to me, she's the cutest girl ever! Wait, am I in love with her?? Oh my gosh!!

3.2.1

I felt someone hug me tightly. Is that Ji Hyo? Oh My Gosh!!!

Ji Hyo's/Seong-im's POV
Song Ji Hyo! I've got a name, all thanks to Gary oppa!!!! Wohoo!!

I jumped around in excitement, maybe screaming like a mad women but yea, I really don't care about that. I HAVE A NAME!!!

Without controlling, I pounce on Gary oppa and gave him a bear hug. "Kamsahamida oppa!! Saranghaeyo!! Oops mainhe, I don't mean it! But yea, jinja Kamsahamida!" I shouted out loud in happiness. (Miande=Sorry. Saranghae= I love you)

As I struggled out of the hug, I saw Gary oppa's mere blush and giggled,"oppa jinja kiyota (kiyota=cute)"

As he blushed more, I joked about how I thought he loved me, which cause him to swallow a lump of saliva.

"Come on, let's finish our food, it's getting cold," Gary oppa concluded, which brought me back to the healthy but no taste food.

As we continued eating, I asked without controlling myself," Gary oppa, where's your family? Why are you living alone??"

Gary's POV
Where's your family? Why are you living alone??"

That sentence shocked me, a lot. It's been 9 years ever since I've been asked this question. People who knows me very well knows that I'm very, and I mean VERY allergy to this question. Why? I'm not going to tell!!

Without controlling my frustration, I unknowingly screamed at Ji Hyo," Yah! Any of your business?! Why do you care so much of my past?! You know what, this is really annoying! Bye!"

I stood up and stormed to my bedroom, hearing her trying to apologize or explain,"Gary oppa, miande!! I'm just-" I did not manage to hear the whole sentence before I slammed my door of my room, leaving Ji Hyo blanking out.

Yoon Eun Hye's POV
'It's already been two days ever since Jong Kook oppa left! Where is he?!' I thought to myself angrily.

Jong Kook's POV
It's already been two days ever since I've gone to find Seong-im. Aish... That girl... Where is she?!

This is weird... Why am I suddenly so worried for her. No no no, I'm never going to love that nerd. What am I thinking!!

At that moment, I suddenly thought of Eun Hye, my darling. Eun Hye...I've left her alone for two days already! Please hope that she doesn't misunderstand.

As I thought about that, I rushed backed to school. Not to doubt, Eun Hye was folding her hands in anger," Yah! Kim Jong Kook ssi, I'm not for you to play okay?! I thought you to stop leaving me but...but just one go to the General Office and you left me for two days?! Seriously?! Wow Kim Jong kook, you are really awesome...wow..." I saw tears in Eun Hye's eyes as she turned her back and ran.

"Eun Hye miande!!" I tried to explain but she was long gone. I hugged my legs and tugged my head inside them, silently sobbing for the first time ever since I grown up.

"Why?? Why does things go wrong when that Cheon Seong-im came to school! Why?! I HATE YOU CHEON SEONG-IM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Nevertheless, I got a small gut feeling that what I've just said, was never my true words...never my true words...

Eun Hye's POV

"Kim Jong Kook... You betrayer... You said you will love me forever..." I mumbled to myself in anger.

"Eun Hye? You've been locking yourself in this room for four hours already, come out please darling" I heard my mother's voice churning outside my door again.

"Go away mom..." I mumbled in annoyance," I want to sleep..."

"But you've been-"

Mom's voice was cut off by my shout," Go away mom! Go away! Sorry..."

As I said that, tears welled up my eyes without control.

There's was silence...

Soon, I cried myself to sleep.

Ji Hyo's POV

Gary's sudden outburst really shocked me, and I really want to know why.

"Oppa?" I knocked on his room door.

"Sorry Ji Hyo, could you leave me...leave me alone for awhile?" I heard Gary said. Also, there was obvious sobbing sounds. Gary oppa is crying!

As I left him alone, I really wonder what happened, my curiosity rose and I told myself to find out more about his family background.

'Even if this hurts him, I have to find out and help him out...' I thought to myself.

A/N: How was this chapter?? Sorry for not updating for so long!! Sorry for the short chapter!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.^^