Chapter 8

Gary's POV

"Doctor Lim, please try your utmost effort to help Ji Hyo regain her memory, money doesn't matters", I assured the doctor.

JI HYO'S FINALLY GOING TO REGAIN HER MEMORY!

'I hope she will still treat me like how she treated me now after she regained her memory...' I murmured to myself, in a volume that only I can hear.

Doctor Lim nodded at me and answered,"I'm a doctor, not a money collector. I'll try my best, but no doctor can assure about the result."

I smiled. I believe in Ji Hyo, I believe that she is strong enough to go through this painful process.

Ji Hyo smiled at me and closed her eyes,"I'm ready."

Just like this... The surgery started and Ji Hyo is unconscious. I prayed... I prayed for her to regain her memory, as healthy as before.

"Done! She'll wake up soon, but she might not remember things that she doesn't want to remember... We'll just have to see her condition," Doctor Lim nodded at me and left the room.

The room is only left with Ji Hyo and me...

"I... I love you Ji Hyo ssi. I'm sorry... I only have the bravery to say this when you are unconscious... I hope one day... we can be together...." I whispered.

Ji Hyo's POV

"...together...."

When I regain consciousness, I could hear Gary saying the word "together".

I opened my eyes slowly and asked," What were you saying?"

"Oh! N....nothing!"

It was pretty obvious that Gary was hiding something from me, but I chose not to ask.

"Seong-Im ah... what a nerd! Hahahahah"

I could remember scenes of people pushing me down... calling me nerd.... my step family... the transfer of school... Jong Kook...Eun Hye...

"Ah!!!" I scream and grabbed my head, tears rolled down my eyes. My life was perfect with Gary! Why did I chose to remember all these things!

"What happened???" I could see the worried look of Gary as he pulled me into his warm arms," It's alright Ji Hyo... Everything is alright.... What's wrong, you can tell me..."

I felt stronger in Gary's arms. Suddenly, I don't feel sad, I felt angry. Why are they allowed to bully me! Why are they allowed to treat me like that!

I told Gary everything, including my plans of getting revenge of everyone that treated me badly....

"I can help!" Gary exclaimed after hearing my plans out," I don't allow them to bully you! I'll help you take revenge, together with you! You'll go back to Running Man High with another identity, as Ji Hyo, my sister! What do you think?"

I did not expect Gary to help... I was touched,"Thanks Gary oppa... Thank you..."

'Wait? Did I just see Gary smirking? Hahahahaha.... Maybe I saw wrongly' Ji Hyo thought to herself.

Author's POV

No, Ji Hyo did not see wrongly, Gary did smirk.

Gary's POV

I WAS MAD! HOW CAN THOSE PEOPLE BULLY JI HYO WHO IS SUCH A NICE GIRL! I MUST HELP HER GET REVENGE FOR SURE!

I excitedly told my plot to Ji Hyo, and felt like laughing at her reply. Why must she be so formal with me! Hahahaha!

But, I don't know why, what comes out was a smirk. Maybe it's due to the proudness from Ji Hyo's praise! Hehe.

"Earth to Gary. Can we get back to the planning?" Ji Hyo made me spring back to what we are doing and we started our plot...

"Sorry hehe, was thinking about our plot. How about this? I'm your older brother and you are my younger sister. We are transferred from Oxford High School to Running Man High. My parents are well known world wide so no one will bully us. So we can have our plot perfectly. I'll ask my parents to tell the principal, Mr Kim, to put us in the same dorm room. This way we can discuss our plot everyday easily," I explained, and added when I saw Ji Hyo raising her eyebrow, "Don't worry, there will be two beds."

"Oh, haha! I'm fine. Will everything be okay? Will auntie be angry that you are doing this for me?"Ji Hyo asked with a worried look.

I laughed, how can mom be angry! Ji Hyo can really think stories!

"Nah, my mom liked you so much as you asked me to return home. My dad, he doesn't care," I struggled.

"Okay, let's take things to action, oppa!"

I nodded with a smirk.

This is going to be interesting...

Jong Kook's POV

I walked left and right again and again...

Ugh! I punch my fist against the wall nearby. It was shocking that the wall urge in a little. I was really mad.... Everything is just so wrong!

Dad is angry at me for making Ji Hyo missing, WHICH I DID NOT! Eun Hye is angry at me, we broke up, BECAUSE OF JI HYO! And now I'm not allowed to leave my house DUE TO JI HYO, worse of all, IT IS SUMMER BREAK! Ugh! EVERYTHING IS BECAUSE OF THAT NERD!

And... Why can't I forget about her! Her face is always in my mind! WHY!!!!

I sat down and thought heavily, about my plan to chase Eun Hye back...

But all my thoughts are scrambled up, and the only clear thought was Ji Hyo's face...

What is happening to me??!!!!

A/N: Hi! Sorry for this short chapter!!! And I'm on writer's block now but I'll not delete this story. When the feel comes I'll write. I'm so sorry to my readers! But other writers should know the feeling that you don't know what to write. I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter, with a lot of Monday couple scenes.^>^