Chapter 12: Who's Harry?

Chapter 12

I looked towards the entrance, seeing a car pull up. I recognized it as Marcel's mom's car. Who got out of it, surprised me. It looked like Marcel, clothes and everything. Who was I with than?

I looked back over to the person in front of me, and he had a smirk planted on his lips. "Wh-who are you?" I asked, getting off of his lap.

"You'll see, baby," a raspy tone said.

That definitely is not Marcel.

I saw the other boy come up to the doorway, peeping in at us. He found how the two of us were half naked and his eyes widened.

"What the heck? Harry, h-how c-could you?" He asked, looking at the boy.

Who's Harry?

"Sorry, bro, just couldn't help myself. You got a nice little lady here, didn't want her to go to waste," he winked.

"I'm gonna tell-" he cut off.

"Who? Mum? Like she'll do anything, you know I have her wrapped around my finger," the Harry person shot back, standing up to become face to face with Marcel.

"S-so? Sh-she likes m-me too," Marcel stammered.

"Not nearly as much as me," the other one smirked.

I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. So, this whole time I was with Marcel's twin brother? And I had no clue about it? I kissed him too...

I tried sliding away from the two boys, searching for my top. I felt so exposed just sitting here with only a bra covering my top half. I found it and quickly slid it on, not caring to put the camisole on under it.

"I'm surprised you even got a girl like her, she's what? A popular girl? Who just happened to like you? Is that how that panned out?" Harry shot, stepping towards Marcel. He kept going closer and closer till Marcel almost fell from the hill.

"Stop!" I yelled, standing up.

The two directed there attention to me, Harry now facing me. I saw a smirk rise up on his lips, shit.

"Oh, I get it! She stood up for you and the two of you instantly fell in love! Right?" he asked, turning towards Marcel again.

"No, that's not it! I've always had a crush on him! I was just too damn nervous to say anything! But yes, I did stand up for him. In fact, I got suspended for it, but I don't care because I love him!" I shouted.

"I figured that part out, you know, when you were undressing me," he smirked with a wink.

"That's because I thought you were him," I said, coming closer to the two of them.

"What if you knew it was me? Would you have still done it"?

"Not in a million years, I like him. Not you," I shot, taking Marcel's hand and dragging him off.

"I'll make you like me," he said back, a seductive tone coming out.

"Don't count on it!" I yelled, getting into my car.

Marcel got in the car with me, buckling up as I sped off. I could still see the smirk still planted over Harry's face while leaving.

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't know h-he was here," Marcel apologized.

"Don't be, it's alright."

"No it isn't, he made you believe he was me. H-he kissed you and everything."

"Yeah, but in my mind, I was kissing you. The guy I love," I smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: who knew it was Harry? ;) I saw some comments that said it was him, so to those people: U WERE RIGHT! Lol

Comment & vote pwetty pweaze(:

Love y'all xx