Chapter one || New Beginnings

**Please read**
Because I unpublished the chapter to fix a few mistakes, it means that you are probably going to get notifications saying I updated when I really didn't. I'm so sorry.

Welcome guys to the sequel of 'A Nochelle Pregnancy'. Whoop whoop, so it's starts, another chapter in Noah and Richelle's life. Enjoy 😜🤗

Richelle's PoV
So...where should I start? Well I guess I should explain somethings. Me and Noah are still engaged. Yes I know! Why haven't we got married yet? Well there's a good reason for that! It's starts with an 'S' and has bright green eyes. Sophia. Or monkey, as Noah likes to call her! She is now nearly four years old. Can you believe it? I can't! It seems like only yesterday, she was only starting to crawl and well now...now she is now able to walk perfectly on her own. That means she will be able to walk down the isle before me as a little flower girl. Oh how cute! I want her to be able to stand next to me and Noah in the wedding photos and to remember the day her mummy and daddy got married. Who wouldn't want that?
So what's next? Oh yes. Dance! Me and Noah did go back to dance when Sophia was a year old. We competed at internationals with the rest of A-troupe. You won't believe it? We won!! Again! It was the best feeling ever being back on stage in front of thousands while also dancing beside Noah. It was magical! Now that we are over eighteen we can no longer dance in A Troupe. Sad, right? So me and Noah offered to help out with teaching baby ballet and J troupe. I love it! It makes me so happy knowing I'm helping kids to grow and become the best dancer they can be.
It's not only me and Noah who help out. Thalia and West decided to help out with the running of B troupe and Giselle and Eldon are the assisting choreographers of A troupe. Many of the other guys have jobs close to the studio and regularly come and visit. James and Riley have now taken over the running of A troupe. Sadly, Miss Kate decided to leave to look after her sick mum. I was so upset when she left! She was like a mother to me...but now Nancy has taken over that role. Speaking of mothers...I haven't spoken to mine since the huge fiasco at the welcome home party. Honestly I don't really care about her anymore. She hasn't bothered getting in touch with me in three years. I think she has disowned me! She probably thinks I'm a disgrace getting pregnant and engaged all before the age of eighteen. I don't think I'll be inviting her to the wedding...
Let's get off of that topic shall we? Umm what now....oh yes! Me and Noah. We are doing great! Of course it came as a great shock when we announced we were engaged. We told Nancy first-she didn't stop crying for hours! Then the next day we went to the studio and told everyone else. Want to know how? I got a white baby grow for Sophia and wrote 'Mummy and daddy are getting married!!' on it with sharpie. We took a photo of Sophia in the baby grow and sent it to everyone as we walked through the door and into the studio. I think my eardrum might have burst from the amount of screaming that happened. The guys congratulated Noah for having the guts to propose while the girls gathered around me and asked how he did it. That was a good day! Actually most days with Noah by my side are good! I love him so much! I can't wait to be the future Mrs Richelle Erlick. It makes my stomach fill with butterflies any time I think about it!
So that's you caught up! It's been a crazy few years, but probably the best I've ever had. So I guess we should get back to the present...
I lazily opened my eyes, blinking multiple times to make them focus. When I did I was gladly greeted by Noah staring at me softly.
"Hey" I said quietly
"Hey" he said back.
I gently felt him pull a piece of my hair off my face and stroke my cheek. His other hand which was wrapped tightly around my waist was softly stroking my thigh. Umm that feels good! I shuffled my head so I was lying on his bare chest with my arm around his stomach. To pay him back I started trailing my manicured fingers down his abs. I watched as his eyes closed and he burrowed his face into my hair.
"How long have you been awake?"
I asked against his chest. My breath tickled at his chest making him smile.
"Not long"
He mumbled into my hair.
"How long have you been awake and staring at me?"
I asked once more teasingly looking into his eyes. He moved his head from my hair to look in my eyes. There was a small smile on his face.
"Ah now that is different. I would stay up all night to look at you beautiful. But to answer your question...I would say half an hour"
He said before leaning down and placing a gentle kiss to my lips. Aw Noah! You always seem to say the sweetest things to me.
"Oh Noe, I love you"
I said placing my head back on his chest and closing my eyes. I felt the grip he had on my waist get tighter as he placed a kiss to my forehead.
"I love you too, Ritchie"
I was happily drifting off to sleep listening to Noah's heartbeat. I was so close when suddenly...
"MUMMY!!"

So there you are guys 🤓 the first chapter. Sorry it was probably boring but I had to explain what happened in the three years. I hope you enjoy
Love
Crazyredhead