Chapter five || Baby or no baby

Riley's PoV
"Richelle's pregnant?"
Oh crap! I turn quickly to the source of the voice. There standing in the doorway of the studio was James, Chloe, Emily and Michelle staring shocked at the little box of pregnancy tests lying on the floor. Phew! It's only them! I turn to look at James only to see him staring at me expectantly-waiting for an answer. Oh god! What are we going to do?
"Is it true?"
Said Michelle walking forward concerned. Ever since Richelle and Noah came home, Michelle has sort of...oh how would you describe it?Adopted Richelle like a sister. She is really protective over her. Michelle leaned down in front of Richelle and took a hold of her hands.
"Ritchie...are you pregnant? Tell me the truth..."
Richelle looked down at their hands before quietly mumbling.
"I don't know..."
"Okay"
Said Michelle softly, she then placed her hand on Richelle's chin and lifted it up slowly until their eyes locked.
"Have you told Noah?"
Oh crap! I forgot about Noah! How could I forget about Noah, it takes two to make a baby. What was I thinking? That Richelle could get pregnant on her own. Stupid Riley! I focused my attention back onto Richelle.
She nodded her head, no. Then she started to cry. Michelle quickly got up from her position on the floor and gathered Richelle into a tight hug.
"Shush"
She whispered into her ear.
"Shush. It's going to be ok! I promise you"
Richelle burrowed her head into her shoulder before gripping tightly onto her shirt. I guess everything must have caught up to her. Poor Richelle! I felt a pair of hands wrap themselves around my waist and a gentle kiss was placed on my forehead. James. I leaned my head back against his chest. After few minutes Richelle calmed down and was now staring intensely at the box on the floor. Her head was still resting on Michelle's chest and her arm wrapped around her waist.
"I-I probably should go do one...."
Said Richelle quietly. Her eyes never leaving the pregnancy tests. Michelle rubbed her shoulder.
"We'll be here when you come back..."
Said Michelle encouragingly giving her a small smile. Richelle slowly got up from her position on Michelle's lap and hesitantly grabbed for the box. She stopped halfway, her fingers inches from cardboard. She stared in a daze at her fingertips before closing her eyes, shaking her head and grabbing for the box. She stared nervously at the pictures and I watched as tears started to fall from her eyes. She quickly wiped them before clutching the box to her chest and walking to the bathroom in the studio.
      All was silent as we watched her walk in through the door and lock it. As soon as she was out of sight I let out a huge gasp of air that I didn't know I was holding. I let my tense muscles loosen...no melt into James's arms.
"Well..."
Said James trying to ease the tension.
"Well what, James?"
Said Michelle angrily. Huh. James flinched back at the harshness of her voice.
"What's wrong Michelle?"
Said Emily. She and Chloe had linked hands for comfort and were now sat at a bench in the corner.
"Yeah Michelle...why are you so angry?"
Said Chloe hesitantly. I watched as Michelle stood up quickly and threw her hands up in the air.
"Do you wanna know what's wrong?!"
Said Michelle. We all nodded are heads.
"Well I'll tell you."
She crossed her arms before starting to talk again.
"Right now Richelle is taking a pregnancy test for the second time in her life. She is only twenty years old and she has faced the terror of two little lines not once but now nearly twice! She is probably terrified! She could be bringing a new life into the world. A new brother or sister for Sophia and Noah doesn't even know. Her life has been so tough but yet she is so strong. She is so little and....and she shouldn't be facing this."
Michelle burst out crying at the end and quickly placed her head into her palms. Emily and Chloe quickly ran over to her and gathered her into a big bear hug. Oh god! She's right! Richelle is so young, she shouldn't have to face giving birth to another baby. I stare nervously at the bathroom door, itching for Richelle to come out and show a negative pregnancy test. Don't get me wrong, a new baby would be amazing but I don't now if Richelle could handle the pain of birth again. And what about Noah?! What if he doesn't want another baby? This could seriously affect their relationship. Hurry up Richelle-please! I don't think I can wait for the results any longer.

Thank you for reading, please enjoy  😘 also thank you so so so much for helping 'A Nochelle Pregnancy' reaching over 9k views and 'Little tales of Nochelle' reaching over 5k views. Whoop whoop! That is amazing!
Love Crazyredhead