Chapter seventeen || They find out

Max's PoV
"...I can't imagine what it will be like when Richelle gives birth to your next bundle of joy"
Exclaimed Eldon, taking a sip of his beer. What...what did he say? I turned to look at Noah confused. Did he say-? Richelle can't be...ya know. No..no! She couldn't be!
"Noah? What does he mean?"
I asked hesitantly. I noticed it suddenly became very quiet. All that could be heard was the sound of the buttons as Sophia pushed down on them aimlessly. Noah gulped and licked his lips.
"W-what.."
He mumbled nervously. Nah, that's not right. Noah's never nervous. Something is definitely wrong. I need to find out!
"Dude..is-is...Richelle pregnant?"
There was a loud crash as Noah's bottle fell from his hands to land on the hard floor. Shards of glass and alcohol, flew forward hitting of the walls and furniture. I felt Sophia flinch at the noise-jumping up before burrowing her head into my neck. She let out a little whimper as I wrapped an arm around her before stroking her cheek. Dude! You scared the shit out of her! I watched as Noah stood still for a minute before glancing towards the smashed bottle. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped into the perfect 'o' shape.
"Fuck! Oh crap! I think a shard went flying into my face. Am I bleeding?"
Exclaimed West, pointing towards a spot on his cheek. Even from a distance I could see the horrible brightness of blood, weeping down his face. Oh Christ! Ugh, I hate blood. I nodded my head diligently, pushing Sophia's face into my chest so that she couldn't see the blood.
"Oh shit! Yeah dude."
Replied James, glancing towards the cut with destain. I guess James doesn't deal to good with blood either. I watched as West's eyes widened before he raced out of the room, presumably towards the bathroom. Back to Noah...
     There he still sat on the arm chair. His face was still; his eyes small and strained, his mouth was unmoving and becoming dry. I felt like I could almost see a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead. I believe this is all the confirmation I need to answer my question. Richelle's pregnant. Again! Oh god. A new Nochelle baby is on the way.
"I guess by the silence that it's true then. Dude! You got Richelle pregnant! Twice!"
I exclaimed with glee. I watched as Noah broke out of his trance to look at me.
"So..yo-you guys are cool with this?"
He asked hesitantly. Of course I am! I nodded my head towards him frantically, yes! I'm happy for them! Richelle and Noah I mean-just incase you hadn't realised. Oh and I can't forget about Sophia. She's going to be a big sister! Oh that sounds weird. I mean she is so little, I can't imagine anything being smaller than her. I'm going to make the most of this new baby. I wasn't really here to see Sophia growing up. I only got back from university about a year ago. Since then, I can't get enough of Sophia. She's so precious. I can't wait to have a child of my own someday.
"Yo man! You have some freaking strong swimmers!"
Replied LaTroy, with a laugh. Oh of course he had to find some sort of way to make this dirty!
"Yay..great. More children..I can't wait.."
Said a rather sour Henry. I think I note some sarcasm there, Henry. Thing is..I heard from Cassie that Piper supposedly wants a few children in the future. So if he wants to keep being her boyfriend...I think he might have to get used to them.
"Hey man, that's great news! Why didn't you tell us sooner?"
Questioned Alfie. Umm good point! I mean how long have they actually known. I turned to look at Noah expectantly. I watched as his face started to ting with red as he struggled to speak. After a few moments he still hadn't said anything and I was starting to get worried.
"I think he's trying to say this morning. So yeah...not very long."
Replied James confidently, deciding to speak for Noah because he had seemed to have lost the use of his voice. What's with that? This is totally out of character for him. This morning?! Maybe that's why he was to tired and cranky. The stress of today has finally caught up with him. I watched as Sophia tumbled out of my lap, running towards her father.
"Daddy! Up!"
She squealed, clutching to his leg. Noah looked down at her before letting out a gentle smile. He carefully leant down his hands and lifted her onto his lap. By the way Noah stared at her with such passion and love, I could tell that everything would be alright with a new baby. I mean..come on! Who wouldn't love another Sophia around? I certainly wouldn't mind.

This one is pretty short compared to what I usually write but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.
850 words