Chapter twelve || Home

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in ages but with school and stuff, I literally have no time.

Richelle's PoV
After all the drama that happened in the studio today, me and Noah decided it would be best if we just went home. As we drove, I tuned out Sophia who was happily playing in the back and Noah who was singing away to a song on the radio and just...thought. I thought about everything. The baby. Sophia. Noah. Nancy. How would the others react? How bad is the labour going to be? Am I going to have morning sickness? Am I ever going to fit back into my jeans. Am I-?
"Richelle?"
Huh. What? I quickly snapped out of my thoughts to turn to the source of the voice. Noah. His hands rest upon the steering wheel, his gorgeous brown eyes staring deeply into my eyes.
"Babe....you okay? You've been zoned out ever since we left the studio."
Oh! Ugh. Had I really been doing that?
"We're home.."
He said concerned, flickering his eyes towards the red brick of our terraced house. Home. My home. Well...Nancy's home. We really should start saving up some money for a house of our own.
"Oh..."
I reply quietly. I'm not done thinking. There is so much more I need to contemplate. But for now....I need...I need....I need to vomit! I feel my eyes start to widen as the sick travels it's way up towards my throat. I can almost taste it's burn.
"Ritchie..."
I hear Noah mumble. I ignore him, quickly grabbing the door handle and prising it open. Placing my feet onto the hot ground I quickly fight my way through the garden plants and gnomes. Hoping that I would reach the door before...ugh, too late! Bright splotches of orange and yellow land beside my feet, painting the pavement. I listened as Noah's shoes crunched against the pavement as he walked closer to me.
"Oh Ritchie..."
Feigned Noah helplessly. I felt his smooth fingers grazing my neck as he quickly pushed my hair into a small ponytail at the base of my neck, held together only by his grip. Oh god! Why won't it stop?! Every second another load would zoom up my throat, catapulting out of my mouth. I hate morning sickness! I don't know how I'm going to last another few months. Noah carefully moved his other hand up and down my back in comfort.
"Mummy! Mummy! What's wrong?!"
Screamed Sophia from her position in her car seat. Oh she must be so worried! I need to see her....but I can't.
"It's alright monkey, mummy's just not feeling well"
Reassured Noah softly. He continued to run circles into my back. No! No this is not right! He needs to look after her.  For the few seconds vomit had not taken over my speech I spoke to him.
"Go..."
I breathed heavily.
"Go see her..."
I pleaded. I could feel the tears start to well up in my eyes. Stop! Make this stop! Another pile of vomit came up my throat. I felt Noah's hand hesitantly loosen its grip on my hair. He needs to go see her.
"Please go..."
I pleaded, the tears falling down my face and my mouth dribbling. Why won't this stop?! Please...please make it stop! 
"MUMMY!!"
Screamed Sophia. I can't do this anymore! I don't want to...I don't want to be here. Sophia's screams and the high pitch from the radio, mingled together. It filled my brain, taking over any thought or feeling...I...
I felt my legs buckle under my feet and the wind comb it's way through my hair. I was falling. Tumbling forward and closer to the hard ground below. I prepared myself for the impact. The sharp blow and the terrible after sting. But...but it didn't come.
"Richelle!"
I heard someone shout. Before I know it, my body has been enclosed in a bundle of arms. I want to sleep! I feel awful. I feel hotter than I have ever been before, I can practically feel the sweat dribble down my face. I can picture what I look like. Hair messed up and tousled. My face pure white but burning hot. My once pink lips, pale and cracked. What's does Noah see in me?
"Richelle! Richelle! Wake up!"
I hear someone shout once again. Who...who is that? Fingers bury themselves in my hair, dragging down from the roots to the tips. Who's arms am I in? It it Noah? Or someone else?...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter