『Day One』

Day One

"You seriously need to stop looking out the window."

"Shut up Kisa." I pushed my glasses up, and looked down at all the girls playing softball on the court. I always looked at girls when I ate lunch in class. I really wanted a girlfriend.

"You are such a creep you know." Kisa takes a bite of my rice ball that I had in my hand. Kisa unfortunately is my cousin, and attends the same school. She was pretty obnoxious, and rude, but I still love the brat.

"Maybe one of the girls will make eye contact with me." I was hopeful yet again.

"God Sono, when will you ever learn. Life isn't a storybook. We don't get that eye on eye contact, and a harmony plays in the background."

"It can happen."

"Fat chance."

"Ah..." I looked down at my chubby hands, and stomach.

"Oops sorry man." She frowns.

I wasn't the fittest guy. I was slightly overweight, had messy hair that covered my eyes, and had glasses on top of that. Most girls called me a fat nerd since I was always in class reading. I secretly love reading romance stories, hoping one day my fairy tale romance will appear.

I let out a sigh, and pushed the food away. I was overly sensitive about my weight. No matter what I did, I couldn't lose it. I love food too much, but at the same time, I love romance too. It was a huge complication with myself.

"Hey you are fine the way you are." Kisa places her hand on mine. "You're absolutely adorable, and a girl will notice. By the way, today is your turn to get the softballs. Maybe your princess will be there today."

I stood up, and sighed. "Fat chance." I uttered, and walked off.

======

The girls placed the softballs in the net bag, and I carried them to the gym. This work often made me sweaty, and even more disgusting than I already was. I was just unfortunate.

"Need help?" Tomohisa offered. I envied him. He was the perfect guy. Every girl died to be with him. He went out with a new girl almost every ten days. I found it bizarre that none of his ex girlfriends ever spoke badly of him even though he dumps them in ten days.

I looked up at him. His hair was perfectly styled, and colored nicely as always. He had caramel hair that was medium length. His lashes were long, he was tall, he was fit, his voice was pretty soothing, and on top of it all, he had a radiant smile. I was jealous of him. Why can't I be him? How can he take all these girls for granted? I would pour my heart, and soul into one girl, and he throws them out like they are nothing.

"I'm okay thanks." I shoved the final bag into the gym closet, and wiped my forehead. I looked at Tomohisa. Today was Monday. Monday's are his days to date a new girl. He would always wait until a Monday to ask a new girl out. Then dump them on Wednesday when the time frame is up, and wait until Monday again to date. I guess he likes his four days of being single. I wonder who she is this time.

I've heard from countless rumors that Tomohisa is a arrogant guy that looks down at everyone due to his looks. He would only date girls that lived up to his standards, and would coldly reject the ones that were ugly or not pretty enough.

Oddly enough, even when he was considered a picky jerk amongst girls, his exs' would never speak badly of him. He was also really nice to guys, and never had physical fights with any of them. The only people that hated him were the girls that got rejected by him. Figures right?

Ten Days (Yaoi BoyXBoy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara