『Day Four』

Day Four

I bumped into one of the guys in school. What was worse was that he was the leader of this gang.

"Watch where you are going you fat chibi!" He glares, and shoves me on the floor.

I landed hard on my bottom, and winced in pain. "Ow..."

"You pansy, you girl! No wonder you can't get a girlfriend. Go to a gym man." He laughs as his friends laughed with him.

"You are such a loser." One of the guys took my glasses, and swung it around in my face.

"Hey give that back!" I tried to grab them, but he kept pulling his arm back every time I did. I was pretty blind without my glasses. I could feel the headache slowly kicking in.

"Aw poor four eyes can't see!" They all laughed. I saw him throw them on the floor, and stepping on them. I could hear the glass, and plastic shattering.

"No!" I cried. I could see it blurred in my vision. My broken glasses.

"Let's go boys." The leader left with his group, and I was left in the hallway with my broken glasses.

I ran to the men's room, and locked myself in a stall. I cried. I cried, and cried until I felt the swelling emerge from my eyes. It hurts being picked on all the time. I wish my life would somehow get turned around. I had never gotten lucky with anything.

My phone vibrated. I had gotten a text from Tomo. My headache had gotten worse due to the lack of vision, and me crying. I had to squint, and stare really closely to my phone screen to make out the small characters.

Tomo: Want to have lunch together?

Me: I am not hungry.

Tomo: What's wrong?

Me: Nothing.

Tomo: Where are you?

Me: Bathroom.

Tomo: Which one silly? I want to see you. I wanted to tell you something.

Me: The one by the gymnasium.

Tomo: Be there in a bit.

I wiped my eyes quickly. I didn't want him to know I was crying. Then again, my eyes were already puffing like crazy.

I quickly got out the stall, and took some napkins to wet them with cold water. I placed them on my eyelids, and hoped that the swelling would die down.

"Hey, if you wanted a spa treatment, I would of bought you one." Tomo's voice said. I instantly threw out the cold napkins once I heard his voice.

His eyes opened slightly wider at mine. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Some kids broke my glasses. I had a headache."

"You were crying?" He looked concerned.

"No...."

"It's okay to cry. It isn't weak. I do it often too." His voice soothed me a bit. I didn't believe that Tomo cried. What would his reason be for crying anyway?

"I'm just tired of it." I wiped my eyes. "I might just head home. I can hardly see without my glasses anyway."

"Let me take you home then."

"Why? You have classes."

"I wanted to spend time with you. I don't care about classes when you are upset."

Ten Days (Yaoi BoyXBoy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara