『Day Three』

Day Three

We met at the station the next day. He was bundled up in his leather jacket, and red scarf. He looked like an anime character. So perfect. Being around him has made me feel uglier to be honest.

"Hey there Sono!" He waves at me, and approaches me.

"Hey there."

"You look nice." He smiles.

"I'm only wearing the same ugly hoodie I wear almost everyday." I rolled my eyes.

"Doesn't mean it's ugly just because you wear it a lot." He chuckles.

"Yeah. Well let's go for the sushi date."

"Yeah." He leads me to train F. I followed behind him. He didn't bother lecturing me about walking beside him today. I guess because we are in the real public, and he's ashamed of being with me.

Tomo found a seat on the train, but there was only one seat left. He looked at me, and gestured me to sit down. "You may have it." He smiles.

"No you should."

"Then I will just stand with you. I don't want to take a seat if you are standing."

He's a strange guy. He probably does this to all his girlfriends. No wonder they don't talk badly of him. He's not a bad guy. He just has a bad mindset on certain things.

"You are weird."

"Who wants to be normal?" He laughs.

"You got a point there."

We stood there holding the handrails on the train. I could feel our arms brushing against one another's. It felt nice. He was way taller than me, and I found myself occasionally bumping into his chest. I would quickly back off in fear that my heavy self might knock him over. He just looks down, and smiles gently at me. It was nice, but I felt a sting in my heart.

======

We got off near the school, and went into the sushi place. It was all black, and red inside. This was definitely a place for rich people.

"Dang, I don't make enough for my part time job to buy this." I chuckled.

"It isn't expensive. I can pay for you. It's my treat." He smiles.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Order anything you like. It's my duty as your boyfriend."

"You moron, we are both technically boyfriends." I laughed.

"Yeah, but I want to be the boyfriend boyfriend." He chuckles softly.

"Ah gotcha." I nodded.

We were escorted to a booth, and sat down. The waitress handed us fancy golden menus, and I looked at it.

"I guess we can order the plater. It comes with two of every sushi on the menu."

"Sure." He calls the waiter, and points to the platter.

"You sure it's okay? It's kinda expensive." I mumbled.

"It's okay. It's only money. I rather see you happy than see my wallet happy."

I blushed. It was hard not to. A guy has gotten me blushing. Being a girl must be luxurious if they all get treated like this. "Thank you."

"Haha no need to thank me silly boy."

The food came. I didn't want to look like a pig so I ate slowly.

"Don't limit yourself. Treat yourself okay? I don't mind." He smiles.