『Day Two』

Day Two

"Sono hi!" Tomohisa waved at me from the school gates. He was actually early to school today. What a change of heart.

"Uh hey?" I said questionably. This was weird being greeted by someone that isn't your cousin.

"Shall we walk to class together?" He smiles.

"Sure I guess." I awkwardly walked side by side with him. Many stares were thrown at us, but Tomo didn't seem to be bothered by them as I was.

"Tomohisa!" A bunch of girls ran towards him. "So who is your girlfriend now?" They all asked him like wagging ducks. They were practically drooling over him. I was highly jealous.

"Secret." He winks, and they squealed.

"I can't wait until it's my turn." A girl with braids said while blushing mad like a tomato.

"Me too!" The one with a ponytail said.

"I will catch you girls later." Tomo smiles, and waves. He looks back towards me with his nice smile. He's devious. He flirts like a mad man. I can't stand that.

"You do it so easily. It's disturbing." I looked down.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"You flirt, and swoon so easily. If I did that, I would be laughed at. Why can't you just be committed?"

"I won't commit if I'm not happy. Right now I'm committed to you." He frowns.

"Wait..." My eyes looked up at him. "Are we like...going out? Like...romantically?" I looked to the side feeling slightly intimidated by him all of the sudden.

"Yes silly." He smiles brightly.

I knew this was only a trial. A trial in a haystack with many of his other trials. I'm just the first guy. I shouldn't get my hopes up, and feel special. I'm probably the ugliest one out of all the people he has dated. He would probably dump me before our ten days is up.

"Something wrong Sono?" He points to my face.

"No nothing. I just don't believe it."

"Well it's only ten days. Then I will set you free." He laughs carelessly. A part of me was hurt. Not because I liked him or anything, but because of the thought of him throwing me away like I was trash.

"Yeah I guess."

"So I can't wait to eat lunch with you." He smiles.

"Will you keep this a secret? You know, because I'm a guy."

He puts his index finger on his lips, and taps his lips a couple times. "Nah I don't think I will."

"Aren't you ashamed?" I frowned.

He looks at me, and his expression was pained. "I got to go to class. Don't overthink much." He walks away.

I guess he is secretly ashamed of being with a fat obese loser like me. I would be too if I was him. I sighed, and went to class.

======

The class before lunch was nerve wrecking. I was a bit scared to see Tomo after I foolishly said what I said earlier. I should of known he was ashamed, and me bringing out the truth may of made him uncomfortable.

The bell rung, and I picked up my things. Kisa looked at me. "I won't be at lunch today."

"Yeah I got it."

"Sorry. My friend really wanted to go to that new kitty cafe. I doubt you would want to come with us."

"It's okay. I actually have someone to eat with today."