7 | Exit

Fear erupted through Mara as something slithered through the mucky water. Nobody was moving, and the only other person who seen the creature besides Mara, was Luke.

"There's something in here!" Luke hissed.
"That's your imagination." Han said, wishing it was true.

Mara gasped as a long tentacle wrapped around Luke's legs, pulling him under the water. "Luke!" She screamed.
"Kid!" Han yelled, dropping his hands into the water as he swooshed them around to find Luke. The same growl caused Chewie to roar in fear as he tried to bust the door open.

Luke surfaced and gasped for air, and Mara's eyes opened as she seen the tentacle wrapped around his neck. "Shoot it!" Luke gasped, trying to yank at the large creature.
"Where?" Han yelled.
"ANYWHERE." Luke screamed, becoming red in the face. Han lifted his blaster, but Luke was pulled under again.

Mara dropped into the water, and moved her hands around to only feel the garbage around her. She stood up as Luke's face appeared, the tentacle gone.

"Where'd it go?" Mara asked as she and Han helped him stand.
"I don't know! It let go."

Everyone jumped as the walls around them screeched, and started to move. Mara's eyes widened as she began to push against the wall.

Han and Leia lifted a large pole, hoping that it would stop the walls from moving.
"Get up there!" Han yelled as he lifted Leia onto a pile of garbage. She struggled to hold onto something, ending up in Han's arms again. "I'm trying!"

Luke grabbed Mara's hips and helped her climb up to push against the wall. Although nothing was working, Luke remembered the comlink in his pocket.

As he quickly pulled it out, he helped push against the wall. "3PO! Come in, 3PO!"
As he desperately called for the droid, he began to grow angry. "Where could he be! 3PO!"
"Sir, are you alright?" The droid asked.
"Shut down all of the garbage mashers on the detention level! Shut down all of the garbage mashers on the detention level!" He screamed as the walls became closer to one another.

"One thing's for sure, we're all going to be a lot thinner!" Han yelled.

Luke had his body hovering over Mara's as both of them pushed against the walls. A huff escaped Mara's lips as they stopped moving, causing her to stumbled into the wall completely.

Luke hollered in excitement as they all cheered.
"Listen to them, they're dying, Artoo!" C-3PO cried. "Curse my metal body! I wasn't fast enough. It's all my fault, my poor master!"
"See-Threepio, we're alright!" Luke yelled through the comlink.

***

As the group escaped the Garbage Compacter, they all changed out of the Storm Trooper gear. Mara looked at Luke, seeing him push his drying hair out of his face.
"How are you feeling?" Mara asked him.
"Like I was strangled." He answered, smiling faintly.

Han pulled his blaster up in aggravation, shooting it at the closed door. "No wait! They'll hear!"
But it was too late. After blasting, he turned towards Chewie who backed away nervously. "Come here, you big coward!" Chewie shook his head. "Chewie, come here!"
"Listen." Leia hissed. "I don't know who you are, or where you came from. But from now on, you do as I tell you. Okay?"

As we all began to walk down the hall, Han caught up to Leia. "Look your Worshipfulness, let's get one thing straight. I only take orders from just one person; me!"
"It's a wonder you're still alive."
Han shook his head with wide eyes. "No reward is worth this!"

                                    ***

Ben Kenobi made his way down the long hallway as the dark presence grew closer to him; surrounded him. It was then we he seen the cloaked, masked figure standing five feet from him.

"I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan." Darth Vader said, the hissing of his breath. "We meet again, at last."
Ben Kenobi drew his lightsaber, then came Vader's.
"The circle is now complete, now I'm the Master."
"Only the Master of evil, Darth."

As their lightsaber's collided, the horrific moments of the day Obi-Wan left Anakin on Mustafar to burn filled his mind.
They switched places as they blocked each other's hits, staring at each other.

"Your powers are weak, old man." Vader said to Ben as he inhaled a breath.
"I can win, Darth. If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine."

                                    ***

Mara and Luke ran as all of them stopped.
"Go that way and meet us on the ship, we'll hold them off."
Leia ran along with Han and Chewie, leaving Mara and Luke to dodge blasts from the troopers that chased after them. Turning corners, they came to a halt.

"I guess we made a wrong turn!" Luke said, not daring to look at the empty space beneath them.
"They're coming!" Mara yelled.
Luke shot the door controls, and the door fell down until it was shut.
"We have to find a way across." Mara said.

Luke instantly remembered the hook grapple in his belt. He pulled it out, and threw it to the nearest hangar above the ceiling.
He wrapped his arm around Mara, and she pressed her lips to his cheek.
"For luck."

As they swung across, they landed victoriously on their feet, and ran down the remaining halls until they reached the others.

I'm sick and I feel terrible 😭 Anyway I hope you all had a great weekend, and if you're reading this author's note, comment your favorite Star Wars quote!

- AdmiringReigns