14 | Fight

Luke ran towards his Fighter as the Pilots prepared for the oncoming Battle.
"Vader found us!" Rieekan shouted as he ran down the halls. "Get to your stations!"

Mara stood with Leia as alarms rang throughout the hallways.

She looked at Leia. "I have a bad feeling about this."

Han jogged into the room as he looked at Leia. "We have to leave."
Leia's eyes widened. "Absolutely not!"
"Look, your Worship. This place is about to be blown to pieces, an -"
Han was interrupted by a loud crash, causing the room to shake. Mara leaned against the wall as Han caught Leia, his back against the wall.

"Let go of me." Leia shouted. Han grumbled.

                                      ***

Luke fired at the Imperial Walkers as they made their way closer to the Base. Other Fighters joined, but nothing was going to knock them down.

Darth Vader stood on the ship that would soon take him to Hoth as he stared at the Hologram of the Imperial Officer that was inside of one of the Walkers.

"Lord Vader, the Rebel Base will soon be destroyed." He said to the Sith. "I will not let you down."
"I'll be there soon, then." Vader told the Officer as the Hologram disappeared.

Luke continued to think of any idea as he desperately searched for a way to take down the Walkers; as they drew closer to the Rebel Base.
Sparks flew behind Luke as the copilot knocked unconscious.
Fear flowed through Luke as he circled the Walker's legs.

"Four, toss your fighter grapple to those legs, and tie it around! It's our only chance!" Luke yelled.
"It'll get done!"

Luke jolted forward as a blast hit the side jets, his Fighter starting to catch on fire. He quickly tossed out his Fighter grapple, before detaching it from the Fighter, and climbing out of it.

He quickly grabbed ahold of the grapple as be climbed up it, grabbing his lightsaber. He stuck it through the wires and power compartment, tossing an explosive into the vent.

As he dropped from the grapple, he landed into the cold snow, and listened to the crash of the Walker. When he looked up, he panicked.

The Walkers legs gave out, and the large body was falling towards his direction. Luke quickly ran out of the way, flying through the air as the speed of wind from the drop of the Walker moved him.

The remaining Fighters twisted through the air as both Walkers were down. As Luke walked towards the base, he caught his breath on the way.

***

Mara followed Han and Leia through the now fogged halls as the air vents busted. She choked on the gagging fog as they continued to the Falcon, seeing Chewie still working on the top.

"Wrap it up, Chewie!" Han yelled as they could finally breathe again. He roared, dropping the tools.

Blasts fired towards them, and they quickly ducked. Snow Troopers filled the last hallway, and Mara lifted her blaster rifle from her belt, quickly shooting at three of them.

"Go! I'm staying with Luke!" Mara yelled.
"No! You'll get killed!" Leia yelled.
"Don't worry about me, I can take them!"

Han gripped Leia's arm and pulled her onto the Falcon, Chewie right behind them.

As Mara cleared out the group of Troopers, she quickly ran down the opposite hall once she felt a shot of darkness. She ran as fast as she could, making her way out of the Rebel Base.

Darth Vader walked towards the taking off ship, too late to stop as the Millennium Falcon sped off through the cold air.

As Mara made it outside, she spotted Luke, and ran towards him. She threw her arms around him, trying to ignore the shivering.

"Why didn't you go with them, you're freezing!" He shouted over the loud engines nearby. He quickly removed his Pilot jacket, putting it on Mara.
"I wasn't going to leave you." She told him. "I promised I wasn't going to leave again."

Luke grabbed her hand as they ran towards a Two-seated Fighter that was in the landing station. Climbing into it, Mara buckled in as R2 sat in the side wing.

"Where are we going?" Mara asked as Luke buckled himself.

He inhaled a breath as he sped away.

"We're going to Dagobah."

Sorry I'm slow on updating today, I'm sick so I'm a bit out of it ;(

Please vote and comment <3

- AdmiringReigns