10 | Studio Trouble - H

Even if I still shared a hotel room with Yein, I haven't spoke to her in awhile. I wasn't completely ignoring her, but more of the fact that we never came across each other's path the past few days.

Whenever I'd be in the hotel, Yein was out probably signing her contract or just out and about, and sometimes it would be the other way around. (Excluding the contract signing for me.)

It's been almost two weeks, and I was completely ready to hear what Yein would have to say, but it feels like now she's just trying to ignore me.

As of now, I was completely lost, but it was a great thing that I met Jimin when I did, because I've recently been hanging out with him a lot.

I stood outside of the hotel on a wooden porch that was surrounded by a nice flower garden, as I waited for Jimin to come pick me up. I pulled out my earphones and songbook, doing my routine to write a song.

I heard a honk and looked up. There was a familiar black car in front of me. The windows of the passenger seat rolled down and I saw a familiar orange-haired boy with black sunglasses on.

"You coming?"

I quickly put my things back in my bag and opened up the car door sliding in to the familiar scent of coffee and chocolate.

"Will you tell me where we're going now?" I asked Jimin, as he handed me a hot chocolate drink.

"You'll see." he responded smiling his wide spread grin.

I rolled my eyes at him and faced forward sipping on my warm drink.

He turned up his radio, and BTS's song, Dope came on. He started singing like a maniac while I just continued to laugh my guts out. After fifteen minutes of random kpop songs, he stopped and parked in the back of the SH building.

"I thought you were going to sh-" I started.

"I know what you're going to say!" he said holding his hands up facing me.

"...but I really do need to show you something important. It just happens to be inside the building you dread the most." He said with his left hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"Jiminnnn," I whined.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly opening my side of the car and holding a hand out for me to take.

I followed him closely into the building, hiding behind him. I hated this building after Yein had told me I was rejected.

We walked past the hall I had met Jimin in, as well as the practice room that I had once been in.

"Here it is!" Jimin exclaimed opening the door with one hand.

He led me inside the room, and I saw a big soundboard, so I assumed it was the recording studio.

He spun a black chair around and motioned for me to sit on it, in which I compliantly did. He plopped down into another chair next to me and started clicking things on the computer.

After an endless clicking noise from the mouse, Jimin stopped and looked at me seriously.

"So, I'm about to show you some very top secret stuff, and you can't tell anyone about it. Anyone...Well just until it comes out."

I laughed at his try-hard act of trying to be serious.

"Is it a sex tape, because if it is I really don't want to see that." I replied trying to keep a straight face.

He looked at me with his mouth agape.

"Even if it is a sex tape, as long as I'm in it you will watch it." he sassily snapped back at me.