17 | Seriously. Again? - H

Today I am going to be released from the hospital. I have been healed almost completely with just some small scars that are now visible along my arm and leg, but enough more me to leave this depressing place. Time had flew by so much that a week had gone by just like that.

It was weird not only because I hadn't talked to Yein since our fight, but Jimin had also been busy preparing BTS's new choreo with Hoseok so we haven't spent time together since he had left the hospital. The good news was that Jungkook and I had gotten somewhat closer, since he was the one who spent so much time with me in the hospital. Although it was only for a few days, we had managed to cause a ruckus by playing pranks on the doctors and nurses by hiding their things which made them go slightly insane.

I looked at the blank white ceiling that has been staring at me for the past few days. Ever since the incident at the park, it's only gotten me more curious as to what has happened in my past to have me scarred like this.

Should I go back to seeing a therapist? I already had doubts from my past therapists who had all failed at trying to help me regain my memories. It only brought me despair rather than comfort. Showing up to a sick-ridden place that looks like a happy preschool on the outside, but is really an asylum waiting for you to go even more insane on the inside.

But do I have a choice? This has been the farthest I've gotten to finding out more about myself than I've ever had in the past ten years.

I received a call from Jungkook, interrupting my thoughts, letting me know he was done with practice for today.

"Are you still in the hospital?," he asked me.

"Yeah, I'm just about to change and pack up the rest of my stuff."

"Okay, I'll pick you up and we can go for some ice-cream? I'm really craving for some right now," he beckoned.

"Sounds like a deal," I agreed getting up from the uncomfortable bed that I've been practically glued to this past week.

I trudged the black duffle bag that Jungkook had  brought for me on my second day here out into the hospital lobby. He had taken my hotel key and gotten some clothes for me before even asking to. He even went as far as to grab some undergarments. Imagine the surprise I had when I saw the matching lace black underwear and bra inside of the bag. His face was even more hilarious.

I pulled out the notebook Jungkook had also brought me and plugged my earbuds in. I was working on a new song even though I've had fifty bajillion others that were unfinished. There just wasn't any inspiration that was happening. Everything seemed to be at a blur at the moment and I couldn't come up with anything.

A pair of Timberlands came into vision above my notebook. I pulled off the earbuds immediately recognizing whose shoes they belonged to.

"New song for me?" he joked.

"Once Yein apologizes it will be," I said under my breath.

"What?"

"Uh, nothing," I said. Oh man, he heard me.

He shook it off thankfully, "Well, lets go!"

Once we arrived I ordered a regular vanilla ice cream cone for myself and a double chocolate swirl with hot fudge for Jungkook.

"You're such a boring person. You just got vanilla," he stated with a look of disgust.

I shrugged, "I don't really like sweets."

He gave me a funny look that made him look like a cute little bunny.

"That's like saying you don't like life."