growing pains

Amanda pov

(Video on top of whats gonna happen with Klaus and Amanda pretend they say Amanda's name instead of Elena.)

There are gonna be some misspelled words and errors. I have not went through the whole book and fixed them once I am done with the series I will go back and fix them

Amanda's POV

The past 72 hours have been hetic we celebrated Mirandas birthday and that was the only good thing that happened. Her birthday party was everything I wanted and some more. Seeing everyone happened and having a good time and not trying to kill eachother was nice. Nik and I even made up but I dident tell him about me being pregnant I wanted to wait until Mirandas party was over but that didn't go so good. Esther came and took Elena and I with her she took us to the old cemetery. She forced us to turn Ric into an original vampire hunter. That was something we all knew Ric did not to want to be and it hurt us when he decided to go through the transition. Telling Ric goodbye and I love him hurt real bad it brought up a lot of unanswered emotions. Klaus was a big help that night he kept on comforting me and he even was by my side when I was throwing up. I know a lot of people see Klaus has this monster and this dick but with me I see the lovable side, caring side and the worried side I guess that's why I fell for him.

Ric called me the next day and I couldn't believe it I thought he was dead cause he would ever be a vampire. But he wasn't instead he was alive and he had Caroline he threaten to kill her if Elena and I didn't show. Elena and I went to the high school and we did save Caroline but Elena got hurt emotionally by Ric and I got hurt physically by him. Klaus, Damon and Stefan saved us. I drove to Liz's house to pick up Miranda and when I got back to Klaus's house I heard him scream when I ran inside I was in shocked. I seen Tyler and two hybrids holding Klaus down while Damon stopped his heart. Watching Klaus's body turn grey infront of me hurt like hell. As I ran over to Klaus I also seen Elena was passed out on the floor and she was surrounded with blood bags. I didn't even get to tell Klaus I was pregnant cause everything happened so fast.

I went with Damon to drop Klaus's body off at the storage unit and let me tell you that took a lot of strength going and telling Klaus goodbye. Rebekah showed showed up and so did Ric. Ric killed Klaus with the white oak stake I tried to run to the casset but Damon grabbed me and pulled me back. As Damon was on the phone with Elena I walked up to the casset and told Klaus goodbye and how much I'm gonna miss him and how I was falling in love with him. Ric came back and he was kicking Damon's ass he even tried to kill Damon but Damon stopped him. Ric came back to his old self and died just meant Elena was dead. I broke down crying I wanted Ric to open his eyes cause that would mean my sister would have still be alive but he dident he just laid on the floor dead. Damon and I rushed to the hospital so we can talk to Stefan and find out how Elena died as we walked in Meredith stopped us and basically told us Elena had vampire blood in her system which meant Elena is coming back as a vampire which I am not happy about at all.

"Can you stop pacing." Damon says to me breaking me out of my thoughts. Right now Damon, Stefan and I are in Elena's room waiting for her to wake up.

"Damon don't start I'm not in the mood." I told him firmly." I cant believe you saved Matt. "

"It was what Elena wanted Amanda." Stefan says to me.

"What she wanted? Are you kidding me!" I punched Elena's bedroom wall." You should have went against what she wanted and saved her." My eyes began to water. Just then Elena started to wake up.

"Stefan?" Elena spoke with confusion in her voice.

"Hey. Im right here you've been in and out for hours." Stefan says to Elena.