Catch me if you can

Amanda pov

I slowly opened my eyes and I seen it was already morning I felt Klaus's hand wrapped around my waist. I couldn't help but smile because I really did miss his touch and it felt good to be in his arms again. I turned around facing him he was sound asleep. I just staring at him Nico looked just like him. I know im wrong for not telling him about our baby but right now is not safe especially with us finding the cure plus Lucas is on the hunt for me and that's not good. I leaned in and kissed him he automatically kissed me back. He got on top of and continued kissing me.

"We really need to stop this." I told him.

" why? We can stay in bed all day." Klaus says then he started kissing my neck.

"Nik." I moaned.

"It looks like im gonna win this time." Klaus says. I flipped him over so I was on top." sweetheart you were already on top last night." I gave him one last kiss then I jumped off the bed.

"Get up Nik we have things to do."

"Love im already u-" I threw his pants at him." I love you Amanda but defying me what's m-" .I cut him.

"Yours? You think my area is yours?" I told him. He got off the bed and walked over to me

"Yes, you and your body are mine." he kissed my shoulder then he walked into the bathroom. I picked up my phone and seen I had a missed call from Stefan. I didn't call him back instead I placed my phone back on the dresser.

" you okay?" I looked in the mirror and smiled at him.

"Im fine." I turned around." im gonna get changed." I was only wearing his shirt. I opened my suitcase and pulled out some blue shorts and a white tank top. I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed. I brushed my teeth and washed up. I threw my hair into a ponytail and walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed. I grabbed my Nikes from the floor and started to put them on

" where are you going?" Klaus says. I looked up at him

"I have things to do today." I said. Then I tied my Nikes.

"Like what?" Klaus says. I stood up

"I have to go." I kissed him on the cheek." I'll call you." I turned around and started walking towards the front door.

"Dont think so love." Klaus says. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him." now im gonna ask you again where are you going? "

"Im gonna meet up with friend of mine." I told him. I texted Maggie and told her to meet me halfways so I can talk to her and so I can see my babies.

"Your hiding something I can feel it." Klaus says. He turned me around so I am facing him." what are you hiding?"

"I will tell you everything later, I promise." he let's go of me." I love you." I gave him a kiss

" love you too." I can tell he didn't want to let me go." you better call me." I grabbed my car keys.

"Dont worry I will." I gave him one last kiss then I left. I got into my car and called Maggie. Maggie didn't answer so I left her a voicemail and told her to meet me at this little dinner called Pats. I started my car and drove off. It took me almost three hours to get to Pats I found a parking right by the front. I parked turned off the car and got out. As I was walking to the entrance I heard a honk I turned around and seen Maggie's car. Instead of walking I ran to the car

"I was gonna wait inside but Miranda and Niko fell asleep." Maggie says as I approached the car.

"Omg look how big they are." I said. I opened the back door and just looked at them." Niko is finally growing hair." then I looked at Miranda." her hair is turning lighter." Maggie turned around and looked. "She use to have black hair." I couldn't believe how big they are and how much they changed. I should be here with them instead of being in Mystic Falls. I gave them both a kiss then I walked to the passenger side. I opened the door and got in.