a view to kill

Amanda pov

I slowly opened my eyes and seen I was laying in my old bed at the Salvatore boarding house. I grabbed the blanket pleased it over my head and cried on the pillow. I was hurt because Damon tried to kill Jeremy but also he bit me. Elena talked to me last night and she was thinking about killing Kol which caught me by surprised because I ever heard Elena talking about killing someone. She asked if I would help her but I told her maybe. I really didn't want to kill Kol its not because Im sleeping with his brother its because Kol and I get along and hes really a good friend.

"Leave me alone." I yelled out. The person knocked again. This time I ignored them. Then I heard the door open and foot steps started to approach me."I said leave me alone." I felt the person sit on the bed." stop!" I jumped up and swung but Klaus caught my hand."Nik" I said surprised.

"Now is that any way to treat someone?" I rolled my eyes at him"let me see your neck"

"Its fine it healed right up" I had my hair down and I had my hair over the bite mark

"Amanda" he tried to move my hair but I slapped his hand.

"Nik pl-"

"Now!" he demands."Amanda I can do this the hard way." I smiled." love I really dont want to. " I pulled the blanket's over my head."Amanda." he started pulling the blanket's but I was holding them."fine."

"You bit me." I said." Nik how could you? I thought y-"

" stop being over-dramatic,now let me see your neck and where I bit you." I didn't say anything.

"Nik put me down." he dropped me back down on the bed. I was on longer hiding in the blanket. He layed on top of me" get off." that's When he seen my neck.

"Hes lucky your okay." I looked at Klaus and I reached up and gave him a kiss

"Im always gonna be okay." Klaus started feeling on my neck." stop there's nothing there."

"I love you." he says while looking into my eyes.

"I love you too." he smiled and gave me a kiss." I really have no where to be right now." Klaus smiled. "What? Its your fault you kissed me like that."

"I didn't say anything." Klaus kissed me again.

"Nik!!" I moaned. Just then my phone rang

"Dont you dare answer." Klaus says. He started kissing my neck. Then he slowly started kissing down to my collar bone. I was trying not to moan loud because we were not in my house or even his

After an hour of playing in the sheets with Klaus we I decided it was time to get up and get ready for this day. I started brushing my hair when Klaus walks back into the room.

"Did I tell you about Stefan and Rebekah sleeping together." my mouth dropped open."love close your mouth."

" are you serious they slept together?" I couldn't believe it.

"Yes I caught him coming out of Rebekahs room." Klaus sat on the bed." you know we should do this more often." I looked at him.

"I got caught up in the moment this will ever happen again." I started walking to the front Door

" that's what you said when we first slept together and now look at us." I rolled my eyes opened the bedroom door and walked out. I went down stairs. I wanted to make sure Damon was okay. I seen Stefan standing in front of Damons cell.

"You coming to snap my neck again? Because I woke up feeling completely unmurderous,and im pretty sure that's its safe to set me free." Damon says to Stefan with sarcasm in his voice. I slowly approached Stefan threw a vial of blood towards Damon."oh man,really? You practically bled me dry at least spring for a bag or something." Stefan sets a water bottle between the bars of the door." not exactly what I had in mind."