The Originals

Sneak peack

Leaving Mystic Falls was the best decision I have ever made. Dont get me wrong I miss the Scooby gang but that life is not for me anymore I am a mother now and I think I should be with my kids raising them and being there for them. Did I forget to tell you guys im pregnant again and klaus is the father to this baby too. I know I should have learned to use protection but honestly I don't listen and I don't care. No I did not tell Klaus or anyone else because I just found out myself well Mary found out and she was beyond furious with me and so was Maggie. But after a couple of days they cooled off.

" you okay?" Maggie asked me. I flushed the toilet stood up and walked to the sink." gotta love Morning sickness." I glared at her then I turned on the sink and brushed my teeth.

"Dont know why they call it Morning sickness when you throw up all day." I told her right after I finished brushing my teeth."even the toothpaste is making my stomach turn."

"Well I'll leave you alone then."Maggie walks out the bathroom and shuts the door behind her. I sat on the floor and rubbed my stomach.

"Love you my lil jellybean." I told my stomach. Then I got off the floor washed my hands and walked out the bathroom and into my room. I laid on the bed and was gonna go to sleep when my phone rang.

"What?" I said as I answered the phone.

"Someone's grumpy."Damon says to me."im just calling to let you know Miranda and I made it back to Mystic Falls okay."

"Damon you better keep my baby girl s-"

"she's my daughter too and I will die before I let someone hurt her."

"I know you will,just do me a favor and don't get yourself killed while Mirandas there." he laughed." call me later."

"Bye." I hung up and walked out the room.

"Im going to the store." Maggie looked at me.

" you sure?"

"Yeah I need to eat something Maggie I feel like I'm getting weaker and weaker." I grabbed my bag and walked over to Niko who was playing on the couch."love you my little king." I gave him a kiss on the head then I turned around and walked out the house. I really didn't feel like driving because for some reason the car rides make me sick. So I decided to walk to the little market.

As I reached the market I kept on hearing footsteps behind me and when I will turn around I didn't see anyone. Maybe my mind and ears are playing tricks on me. I turned around and continued to walk to the store.

"Amanda wait!" I heard Jane-Anna running over to me.

"Were you the one following me?" I askes as she approached me.

"Huh? Uh-"

"Just forget about it, what's up?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Well talk." since I met Jane-Ann she was never nervous to be around me

"Not here follow me." I arched my eye brow.

"I can't maybe next time." I turned around and started to walk then all of a sudden my head started hurting." ahhhh" I fell to the floor holding my head.

"Sorry Amanda but I need you." I looked at her she started doing a little spell and I began to get sleepy.

I woke up and noticed I was tied down on a table I looked around and seen I was in a room with a bunch of candles. "Help! Me" I scramed.

"No ones gonna help you." I looked and. saw Sophie then Jane-Anna walked in.

" what do you want?"