Pictures of you

Amanda pov

(Video is Amanda and Klaus relationship. This is the end of Amanda and Klaus)

I joited up from where I was sleeping at. I looked around and seen I was laying on a bed and in a small room. I hopped off the bed and ran towards the door I began to turn the knob but it didn't open.

"Open the door!" I screamed as I pound on the door. I stopped and looked around maybe there was another way out. This room only had a small bed and no windows. I walked back to the bed and sat down. My stomach started to growl perfect. I laid back down on the bed and closed my eyes. A few seconds later I heard the door open. I jumped up and ran towards the door but I was stopped by Klaus.

"Don't think so love."

"Let me go!" I was trying to get out of his grip.

"I thought you loved it when I use to hold you."

"I was faking it." I stopped fighting him."it was all an act Klaus."

"Really? Because th-"

"I cant stand you." he looked at me."now let me go!"

" glad you feel that way because im gonna make you turn on your humanity." I started laughing in his face

"What are you gonna do? Starve me?"

"Better." he grabbed my hand and took off my day light ring.

"Brother you.... Amanda?" kol looked at me shocked.

"Hello Kol." I smiled at him. Klaus grabbed my arm." what are you..." when Klaus opened the blinds my skin started burning and I screamed. I felt someone throw me to the ground

"What are you doing?" Kol says. I opened my eyes and seen Kol was still on top of me.

"Kol get off of Amanda now!!" Klaus's eyes were turning yellow

"Brother your doing it wrong." Kol says. He gets up and walks over to the blinds and closes them."im not going to watch you literally burn Amanda to death."

"Dont tell me -"

" so if she doesn't turn on her humanity your going to burn her to death until she does?"

"There's another things I can do to her"

"Like bite me?" they looked at me." Klaus no matter what you do this is me, like I told Elijah that girl you love is gone."

"Elijah?" Kol says

" what makes it think I loved you?" Klaus says.

"Because you told me." he looked at me and smirked.

" let's just say I wanted to get under the skin of the Salvatore Brothers." I just looked at him." I knew if I got with you that will get them mad"

" well looks like you and I think alike." Kol was just looking at us. " I wanted to show Damon what it feels like to get your heart ripped out and when I seen you that's when I started on planning o-" I knew if I used Damon's name that will make Klaus mad.

" you're lying." Klaus says.

" I'm telling you the truth" I smiled at him. Klaus s ran and pined me to the wall. "Did I hurt your feelings?"

"Brother she's trying to get you mad." Kol says.

" you don't feel nothing? Fine." Klaus says then he bit my neck. I held in my scream

" get off of her." Kol pushed Klaus off of me."what the hell? She's gonna die."

"Let her." Klaus looked at me and I seen hurt in his eyes." Let your daughter grow up without you in her life." Klaus says then he walked out the room.