oh come, all ye faithful

Amanda's POV

Passing the welcome to Mystic Falls I started to get really nervous because I didn't know if I was making a mistake coming back. I didn't want to arge or fight with anyone I just wanted to see how everyone is and to help Jeremy as much as I can. I passed the grill and continued to drive to my house. I pulled up in the driveway and parked I turned off my car and got off. I walked to the door put my key in door knob unlocked the door and opened it. My house looked the same expect their was no blood bags in the fridge. I walked into Mirandas room and seen all her stuff was still in the same spot it was in when I left. I missed my babies like crazy I know it hurts Miranda not having Damon or I their with her but once I know everything is safe in this town I will bring Miranda and Niko home. I walked into my room and seen some of Klaus's clothes on the bed I also seen my prenatal vitamins on the night stand by my bed. I walked into my room and seen there was a picture of Klaus and I together(pic on top) I smiled at it then I walked out my room and into my kitchen. I opened the cupboard pulled out a glass then I pulled out a bottle of vodka. I opened the vodka and poured me a cup.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you to knock before you enter someone's house." I said. Then I drank my drink and turned around and looked at Tyler.

"Amanda?" he said in a confused voice.

"Duh Ty, drink? " I held up the voka to him. He walked up to me and hugged me.

"We've been looking every where for you." we pulled apart." Im sorry about you losing your baby."

"I didn't tell anyone I was pregnant." then I remembered I did tell Caroline but also Klaus said it to Damon and Elena." thank you Tyler."

"So this is what your gonna do all day is drink?" I looked at Tyler and smiled.

"Yep." I grabbed the vodka bottle and drank it." so are you gonna join me or do I have to drink alone?"

"Lets drink" Tyler grabbed another bottle and started drinking it. Tyler and I were down with two bottles of vodka and we were finally it buzzing

"Amanda did anyone tell you how hot you look right now." I started laughing.

"Yeah someone just did." I grabbed another bottle and drank it.

"Who did?" Tyler asked.

"You." I said

"Whos yo...nevermind you is me." I started laughing along with Tyler. I tried to sit on the kitchen chair but I missed it and fell on my ass. "Let me help you." Tyler stumbled over to me and helped me up but he fell too.

"Tyler your fired." I sat on top of him.

"What can I do for you to hire me again?" I got off of Tyler and started thinking.

"How about you-" he cut me off by kissing me. It wasn't a gentle kiss it more of a rough kiss. A few seconds we pulled apart."Tyler you shouldn't have done that."

"I wanted to." We both looked at eachother."Amanda admit it you liked it. He leaned in and kissed me again. I wrapped my hands around his head and he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulls me close to him. He started kissing my neck I was trying so hard not to moan.

"Tyler we should really shouldn't do..... What the hell?" I pushed him away from me.

"Amanda I didn't mean to im sorry." Tyler says. I placed my hand over my neck. "Please dont be mad." I didn't even say anything to Tyler I walked to the mirror and looked at my neck.

"You gave me a hickey, then bit me Ty." I know Klaus's blood heals werewolf bites but if Klaus sees's a hickey on my neck hes gonna lose it and he might even snap my neck.