the killer

Stefan pov

After I was done comforting Elena I went home. When I got there was no one home I guess Damon went to vist Amanda and Miranda. I walked upstairs and took a quick shower. After my shower I got dressed and went into my room and laid down a few minutes later my phone rang I looked and seen it was Damon but I ignored him. I was still a little upset with him taking Elena to college and teaching her to fees. I wanna be the one to do that with her im her boyfriend not Damon. I couldn't sleep at all so I sat up and walked to my desk sat down with my journal, and began to write in my journal.

'Somewhere in the world, there's a cure for vampires. If I can get it,Elena can be human again. I can get her back her life'

'So, that's what I need to do. No matter what Klaus ask,no matter lies I have to tell or secrets I have to keep, I'll do it. No matter what it takes.'

I put down the pen and my phone went off I  grabbed it. And looked at the screen and seen it was a text message from Klaus.

Klaus: we have a problem

Great another freaking problem. I called him right away. He told me how Connor escaped from tge the torcher device.

" how the hell did Connor escape? " now Jeremy, Miranda and Amanda lives are in danger.

"I'd blame my mumbing incompetence,but pointing fingers isn't going to help me, you're going to help me"

"Well, he could be anywhere now" I said firmly

"Think,Stefan, he took the hybrid's head which means he wants werewolf toxin"

" which means he plans to stay in Mystic Falls to kill vampires "

"Which is a pity, as im half way around the world digging up a dead hunter,you'll have no access to my blood and therefore, the antidote, nevertheless, his tattoo is our only map to tge cure, do your task is quit simple, find him, catch him, and above all keep him alive hes no good to us dead"

"Damons been looking everywhere for him, if they cross paths. ...." I was telling Klaus but he cut me off

"You'll need to keep Damon in check"

"Be a lot easier if I could just tell him the truth"

"You trust Damon with the cure? I imagine he prefers Elena the way she is"

"Nice try, Klaus but I trust Damon a hell of a lot more than I trust you" I said to him firmly

" and I only trust Amanda, Stefan I dont even trust my own family which is why my sister is lying daggered in a box. The more who find out about the cure,the more who will go after it. Nations have gone to war over less. You mark my words tell one soul and I will the hunter's sword in the Mediterranean and we can end this quest right now. Am I understood? And take Miranda and Amanda to Elijah's." I didn't say anything I just hung up. I pulled out my phone and called Amanda but she didn't answer

Amanda pov

I woke up to a beeping sound I looked around and noticed I was not in my room instead I was in the hospital that's when the memories of last night hit me. I looked at my stomach and seen there was a heart monitor on my belly.

" your awake" I look towards the door and seen Damon and Miranda standing in the door way.

"Damon what happened? Is my baby alright? Why-" Miranda cut mr off.

"Mommy!" she tried to run to me but Damon stopped her"daddy! I want mommy!"

" Damon she wants me "