Chapter 1: One sided love and the new guest

Umm...........so yeah it looks like my account works. It's just that I can't send messages and I don't know what to do. If anyone has an idea of what I should do pls comment and tell cause can't receive messages remember.

Ok so this is a Naruto x Sasuke fanfic. I think I'm supposed to say this so I will, I don't own this anime/manga or any of it's characters, the only thing I own is this idea for the story. This book is might gonna have some mature smut. But I already know that nobody really listens to that and most of you are probably younger. I understand since I'm younger than 18 too and still write/read theses so yup. This is a high school and Naruto and Sasuke live together. Does not take place in the Naruto universe. Ok if you like it pls show your support and vote/comment.

Updated version

Naruto's POV

I woke up and start to get ready to go to school. I walk over to Sasuke's room to wake him up.

'Aww he looks really cute but I got to wake him up or else he'll be late for school'. I start to shake him and see if he gets up. "Hey teme it's time to get your ass up or you'll be late!" yelling at him seemed to work. He wakes up and starts to rub his eyes. " What the fuck I'm still tired dope" Sasuke says with a mad and sleepy look on his face. "Trying to wake you up so you won't be late again". He gets up and looks at me face to face. " Oh thank you mom" he's tone is clearly sarcastic. 'God why he gotta so rude I was trying to help him'.

I move to the kitchen and start to make some food. Sasuke quickly gets dressed and walks to where I am. He puts his hand on my head and I turn surprised. "Kidding stupid" he then moves his head to my ear. "Thank you" he whispers then moves away leaving me blushing as red as a strawberry. 'He's so stupid, does he really do this to me without knowing'.

I'm in love with him.

I knew him since elementary school and we used to always fight. But what grew out of all the fights and name calling was a strong friendship. We became friends and rivals. In 5th grade we became more friends than rivals. And finally in middle school I learned I was madly in love with him. Every time I see him my heart flutters and I start thinking erotic thoughts. I'm like a love sick girl around him. I always have dreams about him too. I'm even sure my eyes were raging with lust when I saw him in his small, tight, sexy swimsuit that fit his perfectly round...

"Nooooooo!" I scream banging my head on the kitchen table. "What the hell is wrong with you?!".

~Time skip (end of class)~

" Alright everyone remember the essay's due next Monday (today's Friday)" everyone answers sensei with an annoyed yes. 'Ugh whhhhy I hate writing essays'. Everyone starts packing up and a certain girl starts running to my side.

Her pretty long purple hair moves up and down as she's skipping toward me. Her large, shiny eyes look at me with glee. Her name's Hinata and I met her in middle school. If I wasn't in love with Sasuke I'd definitely return her love for me.

"Naruto-kun!" She's finally in front of me and is now blushing. "Um...well....
you see we wanted to ask you if you w-wanted to j-join us to dinner at the new restaurant Sunday" she stutters as she talks. "We?" "Yeah...me, Sakura, Kiba, Shikamaru, Sai and m-maybe y-you if you wanna come". I think for a bit before answering. "Yeah sure I'll love to come with". "O-ok I'll tell everyone else " she smiles at me with a big bright smile and runs to Sakura. And of course she's next to Sasuke annoying the hell out of him.

'She's so annoying, she just likes him for his looks and doesn't give a shit about other people who love her dearly. She treats them like shit but expects him to treat her above everyone else. Sasuke is doing his best not to curse her out in front of the teacher. I can't believe I was in love with her and put up with her bullshit. But she's not horrible though. I mean she's still my friend and I like her. She's just......I don't know.'

~Time skip~

As I'm on my home I hear rattling coming from a box. As I move closer to the box it rattles more. 'This might be dangerous but I really want to see what it is. But it might be something horrible. But it might be something good.....UGH!'

In the end my curiosity got the better of me and I reach my hand to the box. I carefully open it with my trembling hand and see......

A kitten?

It's a small kitten that has orange and black fur with cute little pink paws. It's right ear is orange and the left is black. The box says free kittens. 'Free kittens huh? There must have been more but someone probably got them. Leaving this little one alone. Poor thing. I can't keep it though.' I slowly move away and hear him crying.

"Meow!" 'No I can't be swayed' I think to myself and start to move away faster but his cries get louder. "Meow!!". 'No I can't.......be......swayed!!'

I ended up taking it home.

"Hah, what am I going to do with you?". He purrs and rubs against my leg. " Well he's cute maybe Sasuke won't mind". I lean down and start petting him. I decided to call him Milo. He rolls over and begs me too continue. I head to the bathroom and hear the door unlocking.
"Ah shit Sasuke's back!". I stay in the hallway and peak to see what he'll do. He opens the door to see Milo laying in front of him. He bends down and stares at him for a few seconds and then leaves to get something. ' What's he getting?'.

He comes back with a.........bowl of milk?! He gives it to Milo who starts drinking it. Sasuke's sitting next to him and waits till he's done. Once he is Sasuke starts playing with him.He's moving his fingers around and Milo is trying to catch it.

'Ah this is adorable!'. I fall to the ground and Sasuke looks up to see me laying on the floor with a massive nose bleed. " Oi, you ok dope?" 'Ah I see stars'.

" OI DOPE!!"

I snap out of it and see Sasuke standing in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's enough for one chapter! I already covered the main points for this chapter and I'm bored. Ok I love Sasuke a whole lot but I also love Naurto, Hinata, Sai and Shikamaru.

Also I wanted to make Hinata a little more open with her feelings for Naurto and a bit less shy. Tell me if you like this chapter and if I made any mistakes tell me in the comments and I'll fix em. Also if you have any ideas for this or another couple to do in a different book tell me in the comments!

~Love you and bye~

Edit: I fixed a few things. Hope it's better now!