Chapter 4: A new love rival

Hey and sry I forgot about valentines day so I might do it late or just not at all. Tell me in the comments if you want it or not. Pls vote! :p

Updated version

Naruto POV

~~In the previous chapter ~~
Sai told Naruto that he's in love with Sasuke.  (Shut up! That's the main thing that happened!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those few words made my mind go blank. He's in love with Sasuke?! No way right, this has to be a joke. He was the first person I told about my crush on Sasuke. He won't betray me like this, right?!

"Haha I guess that shocked you. Well I was pissed when you told me you had feelings for him. I got even more pissed when I found out this was all a setup to give you and Sasuke a pretend date. I told Hinata I would go with the plan but actually I was going to ruin it. I decided I would tell you my love for Sasuke after and well..here we are!" Every word coming out his mouth is leaving me shocked and angry. I can't believe him! How could he do this?! "You have nothing to say? Well it doesn't matter anyway. My chances of getting Sasuke are higher than yours. One we're close friends. Two I'm way better looking than you and three your equipment is small" That bastard. "Hey! I'm way better looking than you and it's grown since middle school!!" I say while blushing. "Whatever the case...the only advantage you have is that you live with him. Without that you have no chances". I grab him by the collar and slam him to the wall. " What'd you say you bitch!!" I clench my fists and raise them to punch him in the face. Before I can I see Sasuke heading towards us.

"What are you two doing? Are you idiots?" Sasuke slowly gets closer till he's next to us. "Sasuke help me! Naruto was about to punch me for no reason!" Sai slips out my grasp and runs towards Sasuke. 'Sai you little..' I start walking. "Naruto where you going?" Sasuke turns to ask me. "We're going home. Come on" I grab his hand and yank him away from Sai. "Bye bye Sasuke, Naruto" Sasuke tries to turn and say bye but I pull him and run.

We arrive home tired from running all the way.

Sasuke POV

"Dope what's wrong with you? That was rude, do you hate Sai now?" He turns to face me. "N-no I don't hate him..hehe." He's lying, he's has a pissed off fake smile and his veins are sticking out. "Sure..let's just get inside already".

We close the door and take off our shoes. Naruto goes in his room and I go to mine. I start working on my essay for school (which Naruto forgot about). " Nooo!!" As I sit there writing I heard Naruto yell. "Shut up idiot!!"

Naruto POV ( when he just got in the room)

I head towards my room and fall on the bed. *Hah* I can't believe what just happened. I'm still in shock, but what if he does get Sasuke first...

Naruto's imagination

Sasuke:"Sai, want me to warm you up?"
Sai: "Yeah" (pic above)
Sai: "While your at it I want to do something else.."
Sasuke: "What...ah! Wait, Sai no!
Sai:" No I can't wait any longer "
~End ~

"Nooo!!" I yell at my own thoughts. "Shut up idiot!!" I heard Sasuke yell from his room.

Milo comes up to me looking like he's worried if I'm ok. I grab him and put him on my chest as I lay down. "Milo what am I going to do? I might lose Sasuke." I let out a big sigh. "Meow" he pokes my face with his paw. I chuckle and pat him on the head. "Yeah I'll just have to try my best I guess..."

~Morning~

I wake up and realize it's Monday. "Aw man I forgot we got a essay due!" I run to Sasuke's room and wake him up. "Sasuke, we forgot about the essay that's due today!" He stares at me then laughs. "What do you mean we? I got mine done" he shows me his paper. "Wow I can't believe you really forgo-" I snatch the paper out of Sasuke's hand before he can finish speaking and run. "Hey! Give that back!" He starts chasing me. "Hold on! Just let me copy it!" He tackles me and we fall to the ground. "No way, you have to do your own work!" He grabs the paper and leaves me. 'Well I'm in trouble'.

~At school ~

"Naruto! Why didn't you do your essay!"
"I'm sorry!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it. I need to go work on my second book so that's the end of this chapter. Byee