("LATE" Valentines special)Chapter 5

I decided to do a valentines day for this story even if it's late. (If you couldn't tell by the title and super cute pic above). Hope you enjoy this valentines special chapter. ;)

Updated version

Naruto POV

Valentine's day, a day to spend with your special someone. This day would be great and all if I had a special person. But I do have one thing to look forward to on this day. It's my contest with Sasuke to see who can get the most chocolates from girls. The best part is that the loser has to do one thing the winner says. But I'm against Sasuke, so this won't be won that easily.

~Time skip ~

"P-please accept my chocolate Naruto-senpai!" The girl hands me some chocolate and runs off. This is my 26th chocolate from a young first year. ( Naruto's in his third year of high school). Most of my chocolates are from first years. I wonder how many Sasuke got? That bitch Sai better not have gave him one. I got angry just thinking about him.

~ Another time skip ~

Me and Sasuke come home to see who won. "I got 32 chocolates!" I yell my number first. " Me too.." Looks like we both have the same amount of chocolates. Since there's never been a tie before we didn't know what to do. But just then we heard a knock on the door. The person there was Hinata. "Hinata? What are you doing here?" She starts blushing and hands me something. "Um this is for y-you, b-bye" she runs not saying anymore.

The thing Hinata handed me was a chocolate. "So...I guess you win, what do you want me to do?" I actually won? Wow I didn't think I could win, so what should I ask Sasuke to do. Oh! I got it!

"Sasuke! I want you to be my pretend lover for the rest of the day!" I really said it out loud. "Hah?! What did you just say?!" He's really mad, maybe I should apologize. Wait I won the contest so he has to do it. I have nothing to apologize for.

Sasuke POV

What is this dope saying?! Is he some kind of gay or something?! " You heard me. You lost so you have to do it. That's the deal right, honey?" This little bastard is pushing his luck but he's right. I have to be his pretend lover. I make a fake smile that shows I'm pissed. "Y-yeah that's right". Why exactly does he want me to be his fake lover? I decided to ask him later.

~Time skip~

Naruto POV (I know Sasuke's POV'S are always short. He'll come again in this. Maybe.)

Wow I got Sasuke to agree, I just had to be more serious. I should do this often. For the rest of the day he's my lover, this is like a dream come true! I wish it would last forever but I'll take what I can get. So what should I do? Sasuke's in the kitchen making food and I'm waiting on the couch watching TV. "Ok done." He puts my food in front of me. 'Oh I know what I should do!'

After he's puts the food down I grab his arm and pull him below me on the couch. "Hey! What are you d-" I slam my lips on his. "Mm!" I lick his top lip causing him to gasp. I use the opportunity to slip my tongue in his mouth. I explore his inside and enjoy his soft, hot mouth. "Ngh! Mmmm" Sasuke has a really nice voice.

After a few minutes we separate, he didn't really kiss back. "Oi what the hell was that?" Sasuke asks while blushing. " What do you mean? It was a kiss, couples do it all the time don't they?" He quickly turns his head and I laugh. "Tch" he clicks his tongue then leaves to his room. Hmm I wonder what's he doing in there.

I move towards Sasuke's door and slowly open the door. I look inside and see Sasuke on his bed. His face is in his pillow. I decide to leave him alone. I kinda wanted to do more than a kiss but that's fine.

~ Time skip ~ (so many of these)

Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz (He's asleep)

Sasuke POV

Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz (He's asleep too)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHORTEST CHAPTER BITCHAS!!!!

Kidding none of you are BITCHAS. Maybe. This is the shortest chapter but what did you expect from a special? It was ok I guess. Hope you enjoyed it though bye!!