Chapter 2: Awaiting

Hey everyone who is actually reading this and voting. Pls do. Hope you liked my first part of this. :p

Updated version

Sasuke's POV

"OI DOPE!" Naruto's on the ground with a massive nose bleed. What should I think of this?

"Huh? Why is my nose bleeding" Naruto's finally awake and this is the first thing he says...

"I don't know, that's what I should be asking! Why were you hiding and watching me?!" He just stares a me for a bit. Then gets up and grabs the kitten from the floor. Then he walks back to me.

"Sorry, his name is Milo and I found him in a box that said free kittens. He was the only one left and I felt sorry for him". His face looked sincere so I kinda forgave him easily. "It's fine we can keep him but your gonna pay for his food and stuff " when I say this his face lit up. "Really?! Thanks Sasuke!" He gave me a big smile and I looked away. "Yeah, whatever it'll be nice to have a pet." Then I walk away.

Naruto's POV

He turned his face when he walked away but I'm pretty sure he was blushing. 'No it was just my imagination since I'm sleepy. Yeah I'll just take a nap then.' I went to my bedroom and took a long deep sleep.

~4 hours later ~ (I know that was super long)

" Haaah I slept well........huh?" I look at my phone to see someone texted me. I grabbed it to see it was Sai.

Sai: Hey Naurto

He texted me two hours ago. Guess I should reply.

Naruto: Hey Sai sorry I was asleep.

I reply then put my phone down not expecting a quick reply. But to my surprise my phone vibrated seconds later.

Sai: It's fine. So are you coming Sunday?

Naruto: Yeah

Sai: Do you want to bring anyone?

Naruto: What do you mean?

Sai: Kiba said he couldn't come anymore since he had new plans.

Naruto: Oh well, can Sasuke come?

Sai: Ohhh~ You wanna bring your crush, how courage of you. Sure he can come.

Naruto: Shut up.

Sai: Well gotta go see ya

Naruto: Bye

I put my phone down and go to ask Sasuke if he wants to come. I go to check in his room but he's not there so look in the living room.

I see him watching TV on the couch with Milo in his lap. "Hey Sasuke, wanna come with me and some friends to dinner Sunday?". I sit next to him on the couch and await his answer. " Sure why not I got no better plans". He looks at me for a moment before locking his eyes back on the tv. He pets Milo who starts purring. "Well it looks like you two get along now". " Yeah........ I........ guess......so..." Sasuke says slowly. He's barely keeping his eyes open and he's not gonna for much longer. After a few minutes he fell asleep on the couch leaning on me and Milo left. 'Guess I should bring him to bed'. I lift him up and take him to his bed.

Once I'm there I put him in bed and start to leave. But before I can something grabs hold of my wrists. I turn and see half-asleep Sasuke holding my arm. He pulls me into bed with him. He puts me below him and cuddles me. "Hey Sasuke" I try to get him off but he already fell asleep. He seems really peaceful so I decide to leave him on me. 'Ah am I just gonna leave him on me for this whole time'. It's kinda difficult not to get hard with this situation. 'Wait what?!!' I look down to see my member poking out. 'Ah shit what am I supposed to do now! Well maybe if I leave it alone it'll go away...........eventually..' After awhile I end up falling asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! This the month of valentines day!! In this book too!!! But the story's valentines day is gonna be earlier (nope). I just don't feel like waiting. (Nope) No don't get even more mad and stop reading!!

Me: I'm sorry! Forgive me!

Readers: Fine

Me: Yay!

Lol bye readers! :)