Chapter 3: This was all a setup?!

Hello my readers who aren't a lot so I appreciate those of you who are! Even though most of you don't vote but that's fine -_- Anyway..... I have no comment :p

Updated version

Naruto's POV

~Sunday~

"Sasuke hurry up and get out the shower, you were in there for like 5 fucking hours!" I yell at the door of the bathroom. The door flies open and Sasuke comes out from the steam. "Shut up it was not 5 hours, it was 30 minutes stupid. Learn to wait" he says in a bored tone. The only thing he's wearing is a towel around his waist and one on his hair. I feel my face turn red at the lack of clothing he's wearing. "Put some freaking clothes on!" I push Sasuke back in the bathroom and shut the door.

After awhile he comes out fully dressed this time but his towel is still on his wet hair. "This better now? Gosh rude much" he says clearly angry. "Oh... yeah sorry, as an apology I'll dry your hair so come". I sit on the floor and opened my legs and arms as a gesture for him to come. He looked shocked at first but after a few seconds he comes. He sits in my lap and I start drying his hair. "Don't you need to go shower?" He says and I answer while still drying his hair. "Yeah but I can do that after I'm done" he pauses for a second then opens his mouth. "Whatever.." he mumbles. 'Ah this morning is really peaceful, Sasuke's being nice and quiet. This is a blessing.' "Hey what are you staring at and if your done let go already!" 'Well the peace is now gone'. I grab my clothes and head to the shower.

Once I'm out I go sit next to Sasuke on the couch. "Hey, aren't we meeting up with friends today?" He questioned. " Ah shit your right I forgot! We need to go, come on Sasuke! " I grab him and get in the car. We drive off to the restaurant.

When we finally arrived everyone was there waiting for us. They get mad and scold us for a bit before we go to a restaurant. "Oh I forgot I have to go check on my dad in the hospital" Shikamaru says and leaves without another word. 'What?'. After that Sakura gives an excuse and leaves. 'What?!' Then Hinata makes an excuse but she gives me a note. It read....

Naruto-kun, this was all a plan to you and Sasuke go on a date. I am in love with you but since I know it would never be returned I want to help you with your love.

P.S I'm ok with you being gay.

'WHAT?!! In the end this was all a plan to help me and Sasuke's relationship! That would be wonderful if not for.......' Sai's still here. He hasn't left yet for some reason. Did he not know about the this? "So it looks like it's just gonna be us, Naruto, Sasuke" he smiles his fake smile of his and we continue with our meal. After we ate we went to walk around the park......but in the end this is very awkward. This was supposed to be a secret date with me and Sasuke but Sai had to ruin it. But I can't blame him if he didn't know.

We decided to walk home together and we arrive at our house. Though that's when Sai says he wants to talk to me alone so we say bye to Sasuke and we walk away a few blocks. "So Sai what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked Sai and he turns to face me with a some what evil smile.
"Well first I wanted to tell you that I did know about this so-called setup date for you and Sasuke. But do you know why I didn't go along with it?" Sai's voice has a serious and threatening tone. "What are you talking about?" I tried not to sound or look scared. "What I mean is...........

I'm in love with Sasuke".

" W-what??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok that's it. Hope you liked my cliffhanger. What is this? A love triangle? A new rival for Naruto maybe? And will Sasuke ever find out what's happening behind his back?
Find out in the next chapter. Well every question might not be answered but whatever.

Readers: you ruined the moment

Me:Sorry :'(

Readers: Yeah, yeah

Lol well bye!