Chapter 6

The pic above is my new wallpaper.
Even though this isn't really important. I'm starting to work on a Knb btw if anyone wants me to publish it. Anyway.............vote and comment pls!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Updated version

Sasuke's POV (Omg I'm starting on he's POV for once. Hallelujah!)

"Sasuke I made breakfast!" I rushed out of my room and sit on the table. Naruto places food in front of me and goes to get his serving. "Naruto hurry up I need to discuss something with you". He quickly grabs his food and sits in the chair in front of me.
"Tell me later right now we need to hurry up and get to school!" he says before stuffing food in his mouth. I start to eat as well. I wanted to talk to him about what happened yesterday but I guess I can ask him later.

~Time skip ~

I'm looking at the clock waiting for it to be lunch time already. The clock finally moves and the teacher told us to go to lunch. Everyone rushes out of the classroom happy to finally be free. But I can't since I have to get through the crowd of girls surrounding me. "Sasuke!" "Sasuke-kun~" "Have lunch with me!!" "Date me!!" "Fuck me!!!"

'Well this is going to be difficult'.

~Time skip (only a few minutes though) ~

I finally get through the girls but there's barely any food left. I grab what I can and start to head out but I hear a certain person yelling.

"Hey! Give me back my fucking chicken Kiba!!" Naruto tries to attack Kiba to get back his food but Kiba quickly blocks it. "Haha Naruto you suck~" Kiba teases him by waving the food in his face. Naruto desperately tries to grab it but fails horribly. "Please just give me my chicken" Naruto says with tears in his eyes. "W-what? If your gonna cry about then here" Kiba hands the food to Naruto. "Baka! Baka! As if I'd cry over food!!" Naruto sticks out his tongue at Kiba before noticing me.

"Hey! Sasuke! Over here!" Naruto called out to me from his table. I walk up to his table which has Kiba pouting in defeat. "What did you want to talk to me about this morning?" I'm about to speak when I remember the people staring at us. "I'll just tell you when we get home" I say before leaving. Naruto was shocked but I ignore it and walk away. I head up to the roof to eat lunch.

Naruto's POV (I just felt like I kinda have to)

As I see Sasuke walk away I'm left with a shocked look on my face. "Naruto-kun you ok?" Hinata questions me and I give her a reassuring smile. "Yeah I'm fine".

'I'm not fine at all! Was what Sasuke wanted to talk to me about so bad that he couldn't say in front of other people?!'. I start to eat the food I got back and act normal but the thought was still in mind. And it's probably gonna stay there for the whole entire day. 'I have a feeling something bad is going to happen'.

~Time skip ~

Sasuke's POV

After the day's done I go to Naruto's classroom to pick him up. I see him packing up his stuff so I walk up to him." Hey Naruto, you ready to go?" I startled him and he jumps up. "Y-yup l-lets go..." He says nervously and slowly gathers his things. He says bye to a few people before walking off with me. We walk home together in silence since every time I try to make conversation he shuts me down.

We arrive at our house and Naruto heads to the kitchen while I sat down on the table. "Do you want anything to drink?" He asks me as he gets himself a cup of water. "Some water too is fine. Hurry up so we can talk". He gulps before preparing both our drinks. After he finishes he sits down putting our drinks down.

" W-what did you want to t-talk to me about?" he looks at me worried like he's done something wrong. "Well I'll like you to explain why exactly you wanted me to be your pretend lover yesterday". " E-hh? T-that's because you know............stuff". "I want to know the reason you dope!" He avoids my eyes and starts to look away blushing. "I can't tell you....." He mumbles before quickly running off to his room. "Oi don't avoid me stupid!"

I follow after him and try to open the door but it's already locked. "Naruto open this door right now!!" I bang on the door but get no answer. I start to bang harder this time. "Naruto! Answer me!!"

I keep banging till he finally opens the door. "Just shut up already!! Your not the fucking boss of me so stop telling me what to do!!! Now leave and don't you ever bother me about this shit again!!!" He punched me in the face then in the gut hard which causes me to fall to the ground. Then he slams the door not saying another word to me.

I don't say anything nor do I bang on the door. I just sat there too shocked to move. I touched my left cheek which is stings from the punch.

I stand up and try to keep straight. I walk away from the room without saying anything else to Naruto. I wanted to leave so I ran out the house. I ran and ran without stopping.

I eventually got tired and stopped to catch my breath. I looked up to see I was in front of some kind of park. I sat on a bench and looked at the lake.

I started to cry while gripping the parts of me that he punched. It felt weird crying over such a little matter. But to me it felt like someone was ripping at my body. I didn't know why I was feeling this but I countiued to cry and cry until I fell asleep. On a random bench, but I didn't care cause I was too tired to think.

~Time skip ~

I sleep for what seemed like hours. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to check the time. '12:56 seriously!?! How long was I out here!?!! I should head home...................but I really don't want to see Naruto right now. Guess I should stay over at someone's place'. I texted my friends and waited to see who was the first person to let me.

Sasuke: Hey can anyone let me spend night?

Neji: Sorry I'm at Shikamaru's place.

Shikamaru: Me and Neji are busy doing.....................................stuff.

Kiba: No way!

Choji: Sry I'm with Ino.

Lee: Busy with training!! For youth!!!!!

Shino: ......I can't......

'Damn everyone picked the perfect day to be busy. Most of them had stupid replies too'. I heard my phone buzz one more time so I quickly grabbed it. Someone else texted me back.

Sai: You can stay at my place Sasuke~

Sasuke: Thanks Sai! Can I head over there right now?

Sai: Sure

*Hah* I sigh in relief that I didn't have to sleep outside (again) or go back home. I rushed to Sai's house in a hurry since it was late and I was very sleepy.

I finally arrived and knocked on the door. I was greeted by a smiling Sai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom sixth chapter fucking done already! It was pretty long too. Well longer than my usual chapters. You'll probably be reading a shitty chapter cause it's unedited and it's really late so I'm tired. Also don't get all confused I have everything planned out in my head. I think.

Readers: Just shut up already!

Me: Hey! Don't copy Naruto!

Readers: ?

Me: You don't get it? It's cause you know....................... Naruto just now.......................said that...................and now you said it...............nvm!! >:(

Naruto: Hey! It's your dumb story that made me say that!

Me: But it's part of my plan in the book.............is it really bad?

Naruto: Ah I didn't mean it like that. I-it's ok...

Me: X) What are you doing here anyways?

Naruto: I have no fucking clue.

Sasuke: ...

Me: Your here too?

Sasuke: Shut up. This is getting way too long.

Me: *zips up mouth*