Chapter 1

Aika's POV

ummff...

As I am ready to open my eyes, some force thrusts itself onto my stomach knocking the wind out of me. My eyes fly open and Sora, one of the younger kids, is sitting on my stomach grinning.

"Aika! Aika! WAKE UP!!!! It's the first day of school!!!!!!!!!, " Sora enthusiastically shouts at my face.

"Ughh 5 more minutes" I turn to my side and groan while covering my pounding ears. My alarm starts to torture me with its stress-inducing beeps. I blindly reach for my alarm clock on the shelf above my head. I knock it over and it bouces off my head and fell next to my ear leaving the top of my forehead pounding with a ripened bruise. I gotta turn it off before it further damage my ears. Sora turns it off for me.

"Seriously", says Sora, "For someone who's 'gifted', you sure are irresponsible at home. It's toast and eggs today."

"Hey, show your elders some respect" I scold him.

I climb out of my bed as Sora went back to set-up the table. I would usually make breakfast, but because we made a bet and Sora lost the game of cards last night, he's preparing the meal for everyone.

"Aika! Aika, I said wake up! Little kids like me should be having more sleep than teenagers like you." I put my laptop in my backpack and zipped it up, hey don't judge, I don't like lugging all the textbooks and work around. I start heading down for breakfast.

I started playing games while eating my piece of toast that was burnt. I stare at Sora's piece and it seems fine. I look up to see that little brat snickering at me, oh just wait 'till schools over, I'll be wiping that smirk off of your face.

"Eat first, then play games, shouldn't you be savouring the breakfast that your dear brother made just for you?". He says while up his piece of toast and starting to eating.

"Of course dear brother, I shall forever be grateful for this lump of crap that you gave me" I responded

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally arrived at school, I'm exhausted, there was a limo path that limos were supposed to go through but I didn't have one so I had to walk up the hill. I looked into the school's system to see the info about the students in the school while in the process also putting up more fire walls on my profile because what if someone also looks at the school system? They'd know all my private info. All of the students were children of important and rich people with the exception of the few students who achieved scholarships.

I was shocked at the sharp pain in my stomach. Ohh not again I mentally groaned. Ever since I was little, whenever I ate too fast I would get a terrible stomach ache that would last for half an hour.

I raced to the washroom, thank god I took the time look at the school's map yesterday because this was one big school. The washroom was gigantic and elaborate, it has it's own shower room! There were two big paintings of angels in the front and water fountains in the middle.

I stared in shock for a while before the pain in my stomach reminded me of my purpose of coming. I raced to a stall and slammed the door open while in the process admiring the sequined toilets.

30 minutes later...

Ahhh, I yawned as I exited the washroom, no one's going to want to go in there for a while.

I slowly walked to the office to get my schedule, being late for my first day, great (can you sense the sarcasm?), may as well take my time.

Entering the spacey office, I walked up to the front desk. The secretary just took a glance at me and said "name?". He was playing tetris...

"Aika Chiba" I told him.

He handed me my schedule and went back to his game of tetris.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I finally got to my classroom I slid open the door and...

A/N I already put this chapter up but something happened and Wattpad deleted it. It's okay because I already saved it in a doc. It's kind of short sorry. Tbh I forgot about this for a while then I was inspired recently and felt like continuing this story. Thanks for reading :)