Finding Ace and Eyeball.

The next evening I decided to go out and try to find where Ace and Eyeball were. I had to get some kind of information out of them to try and find where Teddy was. I knew it wasn't gonna be easy, so I decided to bring Teddy's extra pocket knife with me.

I ate the Blue Point diner, and Chris happened to be sitting at the counter having a coke. "Hey Em. Haven't seen you in a couple days. Any luck on where Teddy is?" He asked. "Nope," I lied. "But I'm doing some looking right now. Don't wait up though, I plan on looking all day." I said. "Can I just go with ya?" He asked. "No, I'd rather go alone today. Thanks though. I need to get going." I said.

"Hey, wait a second. Are you keeping something from me?" He seemed disappointed. "No, I'd rather go by myself right now." "Well I'm sorry, I just thought you'd want me to go with you considering I'm your boyfriend and all. But damn, if you'd rather go by yourself then go." He said with an attitude.

"Well you don't have to get all rude. I just wanna go by myself. I'm gonna be fine, alright?" I said. He stood up from the table, grabbed my hand, and ran me outside of the diner and around the corner. He pushed me up against the brick wall. Something that was becoming regular, I guess. Except this time it didn't scare me. He looked straight into my eyes. "I don't want you getting hurt, okay? You've already been hurt so much by all of this."

"I'm gonna be fine. I have Teddy's extra pocket knife, see?" I showed him. "I'm just gonna go to the park, okay? There are enough houses around that if there's any trouble, I can just run to one of them, or yell for help, okay?"

He didn't want to, but he said okay, and let me go on my way. I looked in a few obvious places, and then finally made it to a little bar that Ace and Eyeball always hung out at to play pool. I finally got enough courage to run in there. It seemed like it got dark early that day... It was weird.

"Where the hell is Teddy?" I said. "We don't know, honest." Eyeball said. "Don't give me that bullshit." I said, and reached in my pocket for my knife. "You either need to tell me where he is, or I'm stabbing the both of you."

Ace got up from his chair and took a step towards me. "Okay, okay. Hold it. We know where he is. We also know where he's gonna end up if you pull any of this shit with us. Give us the knife, and we'll tell you." He said.

The bar tender reached under the table for a small black box. I soon found out that that small black box had a gun in it. I should've never grabbed Teddy's knife... Damn me. "Okay, little lady. I don't give a rat's ass how old you are. This is my business, and I'm not gonna lose it to some
teenage girl. You better get the hell out of here before I shoot you. You boys, too. Get!" He yelled at all of us.

I can't believe I actually had to walk so close to them. It was horrible. They stopped me right as we turned the corner. "Look what you did, you little shit." Ace said. "It would've been easier if you would've just told me where the hell he is." I yelled. "I should just kill you right here, right now." Ace said.

"Go ahead." I said with tears in my eyes. "Go ahead. Come on." I raised my neck. Eyeball handed Ace his knife. He opened it up and held it against my neck. "This one's for Teddy." He said. I squeezed my eyes shut.

But then... I didn't feel anything. I didn't hear anything. I didn't open my eyes, either. Was this Heaven? Did God keep me from feeling any pain before entering the gates? It must've been 5 seconds and then I finally opened my eyes.

Ace had been stabbed in the back before he was able to break my skin. He fell to the ground, and started shaking. I stood there for a second or 2, and then took off running. I wasn't sure who did it, but I wasn't about to go back and find out.

"HELP!" I could hear Eyeball yelling, but I didn't look back. I ran all the way to the park.

A/N:

Hey guys!! So happy to have another chapter of this up! Hey, please comment if you think that some of the paragraphs are too long on your phone, cause I type these on a tablet and I accidentally write huge paragraphs that people have to flip the page like twice to read lol. S I can break them up if you need me to!

^That one was probably long lol

ANYWAY hope you're all doing well! :)

*Skin It and Stay Gold*