Dinner with Gordie.

After hanging out on Friday, Gordie walked me home and started to walk away. Just as I opened the door, I heard him.

"Oh wait a second" Gordie ran up to me. What're you doing Saturday night?" "Probably just hanging around here." I said. "Why?" "I'd like to take you out to dinner, i-if that's okay." He seemed extremely nervous. "Yeah, Sure." I smiled. "Okay, great." He shivered. "Should I wear a dress?" I asked. "Please do." His cheeks got red. "Is this like a date?" I asked calmly and smirked. "I-I was hoping it would be." "Okay. Well good night, Gordie." I said and went inside.

It made me laugh. He wanted to take me out on a real date. "Hey mom, can I go out to eat with Gordie tomorrow night?" I asked. "Sure, not too late though." She said. "Alrighty. Thanks mom!" I said and went to my room. I went right to sleep.

The next day I showered, washed my favorite dress, and sat around for 6:00 to come. At 5:30, I put on a bit of mascara and pink lipgloss. My dress was dark blue and of course, I had to wear black converse with it, couldn't be 100% girly!

When the time came, Gordie knocked on the front door. I said goodbye to mom, took a deep breath and opened the door. Gordie's eyes widened.
"Woah, Em you look beautiful." He said. He was wearing a really nice shirt and tie with dress pants. I had never seen him in such nice clothes. He looked amazing. "Should we go?" I asked. "Yeah, my mom's driving us. The car's right there." He grabbed my had and took me to the car.

The ride there was a bit awkward. His mom asked if Gordie and I were together. We laughed and said no. When we got to the restaurant, Gordie held the door open for me. I had never seen him act this way before. I liked it.

"What would you like?" The waiter asked. "I'll just have the chicken salad and a glass of water." I said. "Same for me." Gordie said and smiled at me. He looked at me and smiled pretty much every 10 seconds. "What?" I laughed "You just look so beautiful tonight, Emily." "Well thank you, Gordie." I smiled back.

We sat and waited for our food to come. "So I was thinking maybe tomorrow we could go to the baseball game." "Gordie, we've hung out every day this week. My mom is gonna kill me." I said. "Ah, I guess you're right. I'm sorry." He looked disappointed. "It's not that I don't wanna hang out, Gordie. I really like hanging out with you. It's just that I really need to focus on finding Teddy right now." "I get it, Em." He said.

Our food came not long after. It was pretty quiet, like he as mad at me. "How're your food?" I asked. He gave me a thumbs up. "Yours?" "Pretty good. At least we both know what eachother's tastes like considering we got the same thing." I said and laughed.

We finished our food and asked for the bill. Gordie paid, and then we walked home.

"Thanks so much for dinner, Gordie. I had a nice time." I said. "It was my pleasure, Em. I had fun." He smiled. It got quiet for a while. All that was heard was our shoes hitting the ground as we walked. I looked at Gordie out of the corner of my eye. He was blushing. I thought it was cute.

We got to the door of my apartment. "Thanks again, Gordie. That was real fun." I said and kissed him on the cheek. Right after I did so he cupped cheeks in his hands and kissed me on the lips. "I'm sorry." Gordie pulled back. "Don't be." "I am. You're with Chris and you're trying to find Teddy I just shouldn't have-" I cut him off and kissed him back. "Don't worry about it." I said and went inside, smiling at him as I closed the door.

A/N:

Omg I have 2 more chapters after this done already and I can't decide if I wanna wait until tomorrow before I post them or if I wanna post them all today. I've done 3 chapters total today. I've been up for like 5 hours and this is almost all I've done is type type type. Take little breaks to try and let my brain rest and come up with more ideas. But for the most part ideas come up so easily! It's crazy lol. COMMENT IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE STORY THANKS lol

*Skin It and Stay Gold*