The Gang's All Here.

Chris came to my house that night. He climbed through the window from the fire escape. "Howdy, folks!" He said and laughed. "What's up, man?" Teddy said. "Hey Chris." I smiled. "You guys have got to come out and see the stars. They look amazing tonight." He said and motioned us to follow him out the window and on to the balcony.

Gordie and Vern were climbing up the ladder. "Hey, looks like the gang's all here." I said and pointed. "Hey dudes!" Teddy yelled. "I brought cokes. Vern brought pez." We all smiled. Who's got the smokes?" Teddy asked. "That would be me." Chris said and handed us all one. We lit them all up and sat at the edge of the balcony, watching the town lights light up the sky.

We sat and smoked and talked and laughed. Before we knew it, we had been out there for 3 hours. I laid back, and Chris did the same. Do you remember when you and I started talking? Like actually talking?" I asked. Chris smiled. "Of course I do. We've come so far since then, haven't we?" "Yes, we have." I smiled back. Chris kissed my forehead.

The night went on and the boys ended up sleeping in our room. Gordie and Teddy got Teddy's bed, Vern got mine, and Chris and I slept on the floor in the middle of the room. I woke up in the middle of the night and Chris wasn't next to me. I waited a few minutes to see if maybe he had just gone to the bathroom, but it was way too long.

I got up and looked out the window. He was laying down and looking at the stars. I had to make sure he as okay.

"Hey." I opened the window and climbed out. "You alright?" I sat next to him. "Yeah, fine. Just thinking." He said. We laid in silence for a few minutes before speaking again. "R-Remember how much we hated eachother in the beginning? And how you saved me from doing so many God-awful things to myself?" He asked. "Yeah." I said and looked down. He sat up. "I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for you, Emily." He said and looked me dead in the eye.

Thoughts from the beginning raced through my mind.

"What do you think you're doing, Chris?"

"I could've jumped. I could've fucking jumped."

"I hate you, Chris Chambers! I HATE YOU!"

"Let's just... give everything some time right now. Okay?"

"I know I said I wanted to take things slow... but what if I never saw you again?" "Chris, you'll see me again." "I know. I just wanted an excuse to kiss you."

I giggled. "What're you laughin' about?" Chris asked. I was thinkin' about some of our first conversations." I said. "Oh God... Let's not talk about how horrible I was then." He laughed. "I wasn't any better." I laughed with him. "I'm so glad I have you, Emily." He kissed my forehead. "I'm so glad I have you too, Chris.

We fell asleep in eachother's arms outside. The next morning I woke up to the sound of the guys making gagging noises at us. "Oh come on." Chris yelled. "Fine." Teddy yelled. "PILE ON!" "Oh God!" Chris yelled and laid on top of me, trying to protect me. "Jesus Christ, guys! You're killing me!" I yelled. "Yeah? Good!" Gordie yelled. "Gee thanks, Gordie." I said.

"Alright, guys. Time to get off of her so she can breathe" Chris said. "But only for a second because we're gonna tickle her until she passes out!" He yelled and they all jumped up and then knelt next to me. "You better n-" I started laughing so hard. I was gasping for air. "Stop I can't breathe!" I yelled. I eventually kicked Teddy in the face by accident. "Well damn!" He yelled and laughed. "Well, that's what you get!" I stood up.

"I love you guys." I said. "And we love you." Chris kissed me, and we all hugged. <3

Yes, I had to add the spongebob picture in the media LOLOL

Thank you so much to everyone that read, voted, and commented! I'll probably edit bits and pieces here and there... if I do a major editing, I'll post a new chapter basically saying what I did. Be sure to follow me so you know what all I have planned for the future! I'm gonna do an outsiders fic next!! So excited! Love you all!

*Skin It and Stay Gold*