Closet stalker

i asked where to tell you my chilling story so here we go... This happened a couple months ago and I have sinned move to the opposite end of the country. I am 14 currently so I was 13 when this happened. I have a room with a small TV that's in the middle of the house. We lived in a nice neighborhood so this was unexpected. I hadn't encountered anyone before returning home to go to bed. It was around 11:30 pm so it was very late. I went to my bed with Bella which is our German Shepard. She's only one so she has a lot of energy. Anyway I get my pajamas on and go to bed. My bed faces my closet which I've been scared of since that movie insioudious or whatever came out. I've closed my closet every night after watching it. When I was going to bed Bella was sorta looking at the door with ears up, but not growling, just observing. This creeped the fuck outta me and I just wanted to fall asleep. Anyway I go to sleep and later I wake up to Bella growling at my closet. I'm stating to get chills down my spine and want to scream but I don't. My closet is with a push in door. So anyone could open it. Bella's growling turns into a full on bark as I can see half a face looking at me. I send out the most blood curdling scream a boy could let out. Bella lunges on him while I hear my dad charging across the floor to my room. My dad busts down the door with his hunting shotgun. Nite my dads a big guy and is well known in combat training. Bella is still latched onto his arm. She's very obedient even at her young age. Dad tells her to let go. He garbs the stalker by the neck and drags him outside with my toy handcuffs in his hand. I follow him and hear the screams of my family as he's being dragged out. Dad wrestles him down and has him pinned, I handcuff him and my mom calls the police. After 10 minutes of a constant fuck you from the stalker, the police arrive putting him in proper cuffs. But as he is getting out in the car he gives me this look of pure insanity. The kind that makes your soul cry. I have gone to therapy and have moved far far away. So, creepy closet stalker guy, fuck you and let's never meet again.