Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Harmony's POV

I woke up and looked around at my surroundings; everything was still dark, meaning it was early morning time. I stood up and grabbed my brush in my bag, brushing out the knots in my hair.

I grabbed the money and walked outside. I knew Justin had an spare key, under an exact spot.

He hid it perfectly, so no one would sneak in. I needed some things and, surely he wouldn't mind me taking some of my things with.

I needed to get my stripping job back as soon as I can. Hopefully David would be understanding and allow me back into the business.

I turned down an usual busy street. A few cars passed me here and there. I was less than an block from Justin's. I knew his password to the gate, so I could easily get in. Once I was on Justin's street I made sure that no one was watching me, just in case. I typed in the gate code and slipped in. I walked over to where Justin buried the key in dirt.

I scratched through the dirt and felt an metal object, meaning i found the key. I smiled at my skills and brung the key up to the door, unlocking the place that I used to call home. I shut the door and walked up the familiar stairs. I opened the door that lead to my room, I quickly shut it, making sure to lock it. If anyone was in here they wouldn't be able to come in. I grabbed the blanket on the bed and folded it, so it would be easier to hold.

I looked in the closet, there were just little clothes left. I didn't need them all. I walked in the bathroom, packing up all the toiletries i need. I then walked down stairs into the kitchen and grabbed 2 cans of food.

I looked around the house one more time, taking in everything that has happened here. The couch where Justin and I shared a kiss. The kitchen where Justin made us food. I sighed as the hot tears slowly rolled down my cheek. There's no going back now. I dont have enough money to fly back even if I wanted to go back to him.

This is going to be harder than I thought

edited on 4/21/14