Chapter 37

Harmony's POV

Chapter 37

I ran down the stairs as fast as my short legs would carry me. Justin was blasting music, nodding his head to the beat. "Is this what you called me for?!" I frantically screamed, "I almost died! I thought something happened!" He chuckled and shook his head,

"Listen."

I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the couch. I tapped my fingers to the beat of the tune.

Girl you don't know how I feel

Since you've been away, oh baby

Any chance that you could take my call If I called you today, oh?

Girl you say that you don't wanna talk but it's cool.

The singer was obviously Justin, who was talking about a girl breaking his heart. I looked up at Justin, he was clearly staring at me. "Is it about Selena?" I needed to try to make a conversation out of an awkward situation.

He scratched the back of his head and awkwardly looked around at the walls, "Uh, Not really."

"Then who is it about?" Does he already have a secret girlfriend? Maybe they broke up because of his idiot choices.

"Um," He looked back at the speakers and sighed, "It's you. It's about you, Harmony." I paused in all movement and looked at his face.

"Y-You wrote a song about me?" I slowly asked. Justin nodded his head. "It seems like you're trying to say it's my fault."

"No-" I cut him off

"Maybe I didn't answer your calls because I couldn't bare to hear your voice again. Or, Maybe I'm the one who feels like shit. Maybe you aren't the only one who's heart is breaking! I'm not the Heartbreaker Justin, you are!" I yell out the last sentence. His face went pale as I storm back up the stairs. I laid on the floor in my room, since I took my mattress to the shed. It was too late for me to walk back to the shed.

Was Justin using me for a song? Was I just a inspiration to a song for him? I sighed and closed my eyes shut. Maybe this was just a dream. Maybe I would wake back up and be in my Moms arms again. Maybe I would have a happy fairytail.

edited on 4/21/14