1- Meet Brooklyn Fox

This is a side story to Shy following Harry and Brooke.
You don't need to read Shy to understand this, but I'd massively appreciate it if you did.
I'm going to say this now as a warning:

This book is set in America but all the characters will most probably use British words and not be American like at all.

Please don't moan, it's my book and I want it that way, deal with it.

Also, the guys in this book will be assholes. You can have a little whinge about it in the comments if you feel you really have to, but please don't comment how it's "too much" and how you hate the book and are going to stop reading.
I've had numerous comments like that on Shy and it is horrible to read people slating your work.
I'm not saying I expect everyone to love my stories, you can hate it if you want but please don't comment it and say how you're going to stop reading.
If you're going to stop reading just do it, there's no need to announce it to the world.

And lastly, I'm not sure how I'm going to end this book yet, but at the moment I am hoping to stop it where the beginning of Shy starts. It might change, but at the moment I'm planning on ending this when Shy begins.

Hope you guys enjoy this!
Thank you for all the support on Shy and I hope I don't let you down.

Ps: For those of you who have read Shy... please don't post spoilers in the comments about that book as some people may go on to read that after and it's not fun for them if they know spoilers.

And I'm mainly talking about the big thing at the end of Shy. (You know what I'm talking about ;) )Please don't comment about that as it will completely ruin Shy for new readers !

Thanks !
*

"Brandon!" Brooklyn squealed and ran to her cousin. His eyes widened, but he laughed and caught her as she jumped up and hugged him. "I've missed you!"

"How you doing, Brooklyn?" Brandon chuckled and placed Brooklyn safely back on the floor. "You've grown!"

"Surprisingly, people grow over a period of two years," Brooklyn said cheekily and Brandon rolled his eyes. "Joking. I'm going to grab my bags from the car."

"I got it, B," Brandon said, walking out onto the concrete path and over to the taxi that Brooklyn had arrived in. He easily hauled Brooklyn's bags out and nodded to the taxi driver. "Cheers, mate," he said and Brooklyn took one of the bags from Brandon who was starting to struggle from the weight.

"I'm a big girl, I can carry my own bags, Bran," Brooklyn laughed and followed Brandon into his house. "Where's Lisa and David?" She wondered as they walked down the hallway. Brooklyn scanned the pictures and smiled when she spotted a family photo.

It had been taken years before, back when her parents where happy and could be in a room without arguing. Brandon and Brooklyn were seated on the floor in front of the adults who were all grinning and holding glasses of wine. If it were now, her mother throw the wine at her father and smash the glass over his balding head.

Her parents weren't on speaking terms.

It was why she had moved to stay with her aunt and uncle. The divorce had gotten too messy and Brooklyn moving between her mother and father was apparently too 'stressful' for them. So now she was with her aunt and uncle in a small town in the middle of nowhere.

Brooklyn already found it strange. She couldn't hear the loud hum of city traffic and there was no random person yelling that could be heard.

She was used to city life. Business and chaos.